Question about 5.30 and games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about 5.30 and games

I saw TurboGL searching my drives for any games it supported....

Does this mean That when I reinstall for example HL or Q2 that I have to reinstall TurboGL???

Jorden.
    Jordâ„¢

Yes.
    Read my thread on how TurboGL works...if you install a new game, you will need to install the drivers again (or be clever enough to know what file to use, and copy it to the new games directory )
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Is there I'm pissed mode
      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

AHHH Thanks Kruzin

Mark F.

------------------
        OH NO, my retractable cup holder swallowed a CD

Mark F. (A+, Network+, & CCNA)
        --------------------------------------------------
        OH NO, my retractable cup holder swallowed a DVD...
        and burped out a movie

Comment

You should think about putting you CDs somewhere else...keep dropping em in your cup holder...
          Anyway...Unreal/UT looks good, much better than the 4 Creative Ultras and 3 diamond Ultras that I bought and took back...Not quite as good as my V3 3000, but no comparison to HF, Q2 or 3, etc...Only prob I am having is Tribes...it will run in GL mode, not software anymore...so thats a plus...but...still a bit jerky...I was gonna get 1 or 2 of those cheap V2s to play Tribes..but, with what I have been reading, guess I will wait..
          Also, SS2 dosen't have that framebuckling, or whatever its called when part of a frame ends up in another, when moving the mouse fast...Things are definetly lookin uP!!!
          BTW, anyone try 5.30 with an Athlon...I should be getting my 600 next week, and hope that the perf increases are at least as good as I have had on my P3 450, especially when oc'd to 502-567...really get some FPS going...
          Thanks BiG M...
          Kelin
          P3 450
          Soyo BA6 +III
          256Megs Enhanced HSDRAM PC133
          Adaptec 2940U2W
          Quantum Atlas 10K 9.1G
          IBM Ultrastar 4.5G UW
          IDE
          Creative Live
          3Com NIC for Cable Modem

Comment

kelin ,
            Glad to see you're feeling better
            As for the CDs, I sometimes enjoy the primitive rhythms (and occasional cinematic sequence) that begin emanating from my system, when that happens. So I guess I'll leave em where they are; Thank You Very Much.

Mark F.

------------------
            OH NO, my retractable cup holder swallowed a CD

Mark F. (A+, Network+, & CCNA)
            --------------------------------------------------
            OH NO, my retractable cup holder swallowed a DVD...
            and burped out a movie

Comment

Working...
            X