No announcement yet.

You guys seen this about the G-spot???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys seen this about the G-spot???

What do you think about this?:

http://www.storagereview.com/ubb/For...ML/001760.html

------------------
    ASUS P2B-S, PII-350 (o/c to 412MHz), 128MB RAM, Cheetah 9.1 GB, Matrox Mill. G200SG, SB 64AWE, Plextor 32x CD-Rom, Sony CDU-924S CD-R, Canon BJC-7000 InkJet and Canon CanoScan 300 Scanner.
    ASUS P2B-S, PIII-550 (o/c to 565MHz), 512MB RAM, Seagate X15 & Cheetah XL, Matrox Mill. G200SG, SB LivePlayer, Plextor 32x CD-Rom, PlexWriter PX-R820T CD-R, Canon BJC-7000 InkJet, OkiPage 4W Laser and Canon CanoScan 300 Scanner.

I think I'm glad I bought a G400.

Paul
    Despite my nickname causing confusion, I have no religious affiliations.

Comment

" Reportedly, DDRAM versions won't be available until around the time the Voodoo4 comes out in February, and they will cost about $350 just for the card (no game bundle). Ouch."

well, first DDRAM version might cost $350..but they will be out BEFORE CHRISTMAS!

I sure prefer spending a $350 for a G-Force DDRAM with T&L than $300 for an Aurora without T&L...think about it!

Comment

"Both Guillemot and Creative are making DDR ram versions of GeForce, DDR video ram gets rid of one of the main bottlenecks in the GeForce Graphics card at
        high resolutions.

Creative Announces 3D Blaster Annihilator Pro This version of the 3D Blaster Annihilator offers the same stunning features such as Hardware
        Transform & Lighting, Cubic Environment Mapping and Quad Pixel Pipeline Architecture but additionally features 32 MB of DDR (Double Data Rate)
        memory, thus increasing the performance even further.
        The 3D Blaster Annihilator Pro will be available, in limited quantities only, through Creative's extensive distribution and retail sales network in time
        for the holiday season, at a retail price of US$349.99
        GUILLEMOT ANNOUNCES 3D PROPHET DDR Tuesday, October 5, 1999 - Pushing technology to new levels, Guillemot now presents 3D Prophet
        DDR™, a 3D accelerator featuring NVIDIA's new GeForce 256™ DDR design with DDR RAM. DDR RAM is a breakthrough memory type that boosts
        the speed of complex graphics operations and achieves higher bandwidth. By complementing 3D Prophet with 3D Prophet DDR in its hardcore
        gaming range, Guillemot is providing the perfect gaming solution for top configuration PCs, creating a new platform for those who want absolute
        power and an unrivaled gaming experience. In fact, the 3D Prophet DDR™ will run games at 1600 x 1200 above 30 Fps.
        3D Prophet DDR™ will be available before Christmas at a retail price of about $ 100 more than the 3D Prophet"

and the linke to where I found this: http://www.g256.com/#DDR GeForce Cards

Comment

Well I guess the only thing that will change is the traffic lights, Forget the world

Comment

Here's another link:
            http://www.voodooextreme.com/articles/frandmem.html

Bit more accurate, but I think he understates the case of multitexturing.

[This message has been edited by Himself (edited 10-08-1999).]

Comment

Working...
            X