G400 Max....unbelieveable!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G400 Max....unbelieveable!

I finally decided to buy a G400Max to replace my trusty ol' G200. Ordered from Matrox store Friday morning and it arrived today. 10 min. install, and, voila, pixel paradise. I'm posting this merely because I can't believe how amazing this card is. Way exceeds my expectations. The Battlezone 2 demo is absolutely incredible. You've all got to check this out, if you haven't already.

John, a VERY happy Matrox customer

BattleZone 2 eh? hey have you found that special "rock'n roll" weapon? at the start, driver a few paces forward and then take slightly right. there's an "area of it's own"-kinda place there and in the middle it's a power-up. When you fire this thing flares and disco-effects cover the screen, with the jump tune playing!

PS. looks incredible in 1024x32, but then the controls are so jerky! :O

Comment

Wait till you see it with real Environment Bump Mapping....
      Co-Webmaster of The Matrox Sphere
      Enter The Sphere:
      go.to\matroxsphere

Athlon 700, 256Mb 7ns CAS2 RAM, MSI K7-Pro, 10.8Gb Maxtor Diamondmax UDMA, SBLive! 1024 Player + Soundworks FPS1000, Iomega ATAPI Zip drive, Pioneer slot-in 36x SCSI CD-ROM drive, Yamaha CDRW4001t 4xWriter, 56k external modem, Winbond PCI NIC/Etherlink III ISA NIC, {bold}G400 DualHead 32Mb[/bold], Iiyama Vision Master Pro450 19' Diamondtron NF

Comment

Working...
      X