Get Real with Dual Head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Real with Dual Head

I accidentally ran across an interesting application of Dual Head DVDMax. I had previously set up my G400 Max in the aforementioned mode for my first DVD experience on my Max attached 13" TV. I've had the TV off since that experiment last night. I just turned on the set whereupon an image was displayed containing the last frame of a previously viewed .rm file. That's right ... the RealPlayer video window appears full screen on the TV. This card is proving to be what I had hoped ... the vital step towards my goal of a convergence platform. Next, I've got to try out the wireless keyboard and control my computer remotely (infrared repeater and audio/video plumbing inside and outside the house). Then I've got to upgrade my BUD analog satellite receiver to digital and buy the accompanying HDTV decoder and lets don't forget that 50" 16x9 HDTV RPTV. The floodgates have been opened. It might not have the highest FPS rating, but I sure love the dual head feature (the bump is nice too).
    <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

?

Comment

... and another happy camper ...

------------------
      Cheerio,
      Maggi
      Millenium G400 32MB DH
      Despite my nickname causing confusion, I am not female ...

ASRock Fatal1ty X79 Professional
      Intel Core i7-3930K@4.3GHz
      be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2
      4x 8GB G.Skill TridentX PC3-19200U@CR1
      2x MSI N670GTX PE OC (SLI)
      OCZ Vertex 4 256GB
      4x2TB Seagate Barracuda Green 5900.3 (2x4TB RAID0)
      Super Flower Golden Green Modular 800W
      Nanoxia Deep Silence 1
      LG BH10LS38
      LG DM2752D 27" 3D

Comment

Working...
      X