• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh! YES! It's here! It's here!

http://www.matrox.com/mga/drivers/la...millg4_w2k.htm

Damn I wonder what's working and what's not... Zing! *gone*

-------------------
    If I was being executed by injection, I'd clean up my cell real neat. Then, when they came to get me, I'd say, "Injection? I thought you said `inspection'." They'd probably feel real bad, and maybe I could get out of it.

Hallelujah TishFish
    Jordâ„¢

Comment

I don't think so after all, JordFord.
      Here's the story of my last 1 hour:

First I uninstalled the display driver, restarted, installed the new win2k driver, restarted and then : BSOD. blue screen. I restarted and booted in safe mode, disabled everything except display drivers, USB stuff and SCSI devices (controller + 2 HD's). Still BSOD.

Then I shut down, took out my AWE64 Gold and my Dynalink ISDN card, and unplugged cd-rom drives.

Booted up, and everything fine. Then I plugged all stuff back again except the AWE64 Gold. Seems that's the problem, these drivers don't like my SoundBlaster!

Anywho, OGL works fine with lightwave, and I can play UT in a window in softmode. But that's about it...

Quake 3 gives the good old boring "open gl subsystem failed" message and battlezone and rollcage can't initialize 3d rendering.

Looks like these drivers are just the NT 4.0 4.12 drivers with a little OGL application support. Damn. I want those Alpha 2 drivers at the developers page...

-----------------------
      Higher beings from outer space may not want to tell us the secrets of life, because we're not ready. But maybe they'll change their tune after a little torture.

Comment

Working...
      X