SS2 probs with G400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SS2 probs with G400

i have some clipping problems with my G400 and System Shock 2. on things like doors, walls, etc. the graphics seem to drag.
    Specs-
    P2 450
    BH6
    128MB Ram
    G400 @ default speeds

I get that too, I thought it was just me.

Comment

IT's these drivers. Older (like 5.13 I think) doesn't have these problems. Should be fixed in the near future.

------------------
      Cheers,
      Steve

PS: Some or all of the above message may be wrong, or, just as likely, correct. Depends on what mood I'm in. And what you know. ;¬)

Comment

Yep will hopefully be fixed in 5.30 (8 days to go). Hey where is ROM lately and his updates on game bugs? Come on ROM earn your money and get posting in here

Comment

R0M's prolly afraid that if he pops in with a buglist update, all the Half-Life freaks (like me) wanting to play TFC (Like me) will probably jump on his ass and start bitching again (like me).

Then again, I could be wrong.

Naaaaaaaah, thats it.
          A computer is like sex. Your never 100% sure what your doing but when all goes well, it feels REAL good.

Comment

Because, as we all know, flaming Matrox employees off the forums is ultimately the quickest and most effective way to get your problems fixed.

I really think their presence here is so helpful and their loss would be so harmful to so many of us, that flaming one of them should be a bootable offense. No questions. No excuses. Off you go. Good riddance.

Ant is far more tolerant than I would be, and our friends from Matrox have demonstrated the ability to withstand a good deal of abuse when they are only trying to help.

Good thing.

Paul
            paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

Working...
            X