G400MAX - Bios update - help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G400MAX - Bios update - help

I've just installed a G400MAX + RRG; all is working fine (PD 5.15 + Video Tools 1.50 beta).

The display properties panel reports that my G400Max has the bios level 1.3 20;

I've downloaded Bios Update 1.04 in order to update bios to 1.5 (22 or 11, I can't understand reading bios notes).

When I run Ubioswin, the emergency dkt is correctly created but the update stops reporting that the card bios is newer than the available update?

Same if I start in DOs from a diskette and I use ubiosdos: emergency dkt created but nothing happens, the program ends without any message and the bios remains unchanged.

Many thanks in advance for the support.

Lorenzo
    Italy

Hello Lorenzo can you send me a copy of your Bios 1.3 ? I have already request in the forum but there was no respons !!!
    I have uptade to bios 1.5 and my G400 MAX lock ups with every D3D games or program I think the bios 1.5 or 1.1 (it's on the CD) don't work for my configuration !!!
    Cheers
    VIVA L'ITALIA

Comment

Hi Matrox...MAX,

this night (at home) I'll check on the emergency dkt if there is a bios file; if yes I'll send it to you (through an e-mail attachment).

Regards

Lorenzo

Comment

Working...
      X