Should I or shouldn't I.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I or shouldn't I.....

Well I'm starting get tried of waiting for my G400MAX to come in. No one seems to have a clue to when they are going to be in the retail market (USA) or when anyone is gonna get them via Web based dealers. The place that the business I work for has a G400 DH in stock for $240 bucks. I can get it cheaper then that if I pay cash and no tax also. I took a look at it the other day and its not a "crippled" MAX since it had the 6 nanosecond RAM on it (the last number on the RAM is the one that tells you the nanoseconds right?) or I would be really really thinking about it. The two problems I have is that I already have a G400M on back order at PCstop.com and they'll hit me up for $20 shipping (second day) for cancelling my order and the other is that I don't quite have the cash at this point in time to pick it up. The other thing also is that I leave for germany in two weeks till the end of october also, so I guess I should wait till the end of october to make my move?

Scott

------------------
    Celeron300A@464 abit BH6 mobo, Marvel G200, V2 SLI, 128MB RAM, 19inch Optiquest Monitor, SB live!

Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Why don't you order it direct from the Matrox shop, I've had mine for over a week - I would have had it longer had they not sent the wrong one to start with but they did refund me £31 UK for the mistake
    Primary System: Athlon 850, 128MB PC133 Ram, GeForce GTS 32DDR, Abit KA7 MoBo, AWE64 Gold, 2940AU Scsi with 32x Reader and 4x4x16 Writer, Jaz and Zip, Card Cooler.

Seconday System: P3 @ 560
    Tertiary System: Celeron 400

Comment

I wish that would so simple. For example It's imposssible for me to get a credit card here in Finland and credit card is only method that you can pay most of online stores.

--
      Arto
      --
      Cirrus

Comment

Don't worry about it anymore..I saw the post about the 5 MAXs out in Cali and ordered from there...should have it next week

happy happy joy joy

------------------
        Celeron300A@464 abit BH6 mobo, Marvel G200, V2 SLI, 128MB RAM, 19inch Optiquest Monitor, SB live!

Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Working...
        X