No shuttle play or frame advance in premiere 5.1a source window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No shuttle play or frame advance in premiere 5.1a source window

Hi ive just started using g400/rrg with premiere 5.1a (the buz is now just a slowly fading truamatic memory). And it works fine except that i cant get frame advance in the source window video plays back fine but as soon as i try to shuttle i get a black screen. Is this normal ? and if it is is there a work around? Also i read in another post about premiere presets saying that you need to copy a .ini file to your premiere root /dir is this right ? if it is what is the ini text. thanks Andrew

Sounds like the same problem as with the Marvel G200-TV. Matrox didn't do all the VfW features that Premiere requires. It'll never work right with premiere until Matrox fixes the drivers (fat chance!)

I picked up a copy of Ulead media studio pro from Egghead auction (and have been spammed by them continuously ever since).

After downloading the free upgrade to 5.2, I thought my Marvel problems were over until I made a tape. I needed to RMA my card again as the TV/tape output refused to display red -- turns them into orange :-(

I have so far been unable to crash MS pro 5.2
    so it indeed seems much more stable than either Premiere 4.2 ot 5.1a has been for me.

--wally.

Comment

Thanks for your input. What is it with hardware and software companys do they just like having fustrated consumers or is it they wont fix the budget end of the market so we all go out spend big dollars on so called pro gear ( the latter me thinks). I havent tryed mspro 5.2 yet ill just have to wait till a good deal like that comes up in australia cheers and happy editing
      anrew

Comment

Working...
      X