how do i change refresh rates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do i change refresh rates

how do i change my refresh rates with g400 and about the monitor, its on default.. is that abad thing?

Hi,

right click on the desktop and select display properties. Click the monitor settings tab and in the top right on the box should be the monitor refresh rate. Mine is set to adaptor default at 1280x1024 and the refresh is 85Hz but if you want to set a lower value you can..

Click on the settings tab and the advanced properties, you can select one from the pull down list.

Ok.
    AthlonXP 1700+@1900+(1.59GHz) on Abit KG7, 512Mb DDRram, Elsa Gladiac 920, SB 128 pci, ADI microscan 17in monitor, Pioneer 6x dvd rom,Ricoh7083CDRW, 56k modem

Comment

Default is not a bad thing unless you want higher than default. What is it now and what do you want it to be? 85Hz is the maximum default Matrox Powerdesk offers. Higher than that requires user customized settings.

Higher refresh rates do mean less eye strain and in some cases more FPS in games. If you do adjust it higher though, consult your monitor manual for the maximum refresh rates at the resolution you will be viewing at. Improper settings either will either not work or will damage your monitor.

MSI K7D Master L, Water Cooled, All SCSI
      Modded XP2000's @ 1800 (12.5 x 144 FSB)
      512MB regular Crucial PC2100
      Matrox P
      X15 36-LP Cheetahs In RAID 0
      LianLiPC70

Comment

Working...
      X