HELLO, game developers anybody home?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELLO, game developers anybody home?

I happened to stop by a software store only to see most newer games with the 3DFX logo still on the box.
    And I'm talking games like Drakan and all that support Matrox EMBM.
    I read the recommendation list and all they say is 3D card recommended

Why don't they recommend the G400 at least which offers superior visual quality and performance to 3DFX!

At least they can put on the box "G400 Recommended"

Enough ranting I guess

Elie

probibly has something to do with 3dfx paying big bucks to developers to plaster the logo all over every thing

------------------
    rags, UPS ground sucks too. (i know i used to work for the slave driveing bastards.
    wow what's wrong with me today usally i just sit here read the posts anmd mumble to my self it must be that mars probe failing bulshit that nasa is trying to pull again that's got me all worked up.
    msi 6167 mobo k7 500 wk41 now at 650. 256 meg ram ,addtronics case w 250watt sp power supply, matrox g400, maxtor diammax 2500+ 10gig hd,10x aopen slot dvd, 3com 10/100 nic, sb live xgamer sound card, efecent networks dsl modem, dlink 701i dsl router/firewall, lots of controlers (joystick throttle rudder raceing wheel), 19in ctx monitor, logitech mouseman wheel usb, and klipsch promedia v2-400 speakers. win98 oem and win2k pro dual boot.

noel
    it's times like this that make me think of my fathers last words....

Don't son that gun is loaded.

Comment

Yeah alot of games out there say voodoo2 or voodoo3 recommended. Occasionally I'll see TNT class accelerator. I think that is because these cards are so plentifull and cheap!
      Celeron 566@877 1.8V, 256meg generic PC-100 RAM (running at CAS2) Abit BH6, G400 16meg DH@150/200, Western Digital Expert 18gig, Ricoh mp7040A(morphed to mp7060A) Pioneer 6X DVD slot load, Motorola Cable Modem w/DEC ethernet card, Soundblaster Live Value Ver. 2, Viewsonic GT 775

Comment

Working...
      X