Adding monitors to PD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding monitors to PD?

Selecting my monitor through winblows only givs it plug-n-play status. I think some of my problems (cannot select refresh higher than 85, and not being able to set refresh for dualhead monitor) are because neither of them are on matrox's "list".

My first one is ADI 6P, that oem isn't even on their list. My other is an old MAG 710V2, MAG is on there, but I'm not sure which is closest...

Is there a way to add monitor definition files or whatnot to the list? Or even a custom monitor? Bleh, they need more monitors in there. They don't even have all of the viewsonics in there, just some. Thats one big OEM to be ignoring models from, and I'm sure its not the only one.

Also, I bet it would stop resetting the resolution 5 times when I just want to edit the resolutions list if I had the monitor specified. Or does it do that for everyone? Mine 'resets' the monitor (comes back to same resolution and refresh) every damn time I hit 'ok' or 'cancel' in some sections of the PD! For some areas, you have to hit ok 4 times to get done. That is not really a good thing for any monitor...Normal use for me I might change resolution 2 times a day max. I play my games at 1024 anyway.
Working...
X