Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV-out cable - where to get?

good day!
    please advise where in Germany (or anywhere else with not expensive delivery cost to Germany)can I buy a cable for tv-out of my new videocard (Matrox G400 dual head)?
    The cable is Y-cable adapter from videocard (SVGA) to 2 cables for connecting
    to TV : S-Video+composite (cinch) cables.

If anybody want to sell used one within Germany - no probs, just contact me!

Also if possible please advise pin-out of such adapter cable

Much thanks in advance
    Maks

Every G400 Dual Head will come with such a cable. If you didn't get one, go back to where you got the card and demand one.

------------------
    Cheers,
    Steve

PS: Some or all of the above message may be wrong, or, just as likely, correct. Depends on what mood I'm in. And what you know. ;¬)

Comment

All G400 dual-head come with the cable. Even if the G400 is OEM, it must have the cable to function properly, right?
      Although I have a retail, I´ve also seen a bulk package and it HAS a cable.

[This message has been edited by Nuno (edited 09-17-1999).]

Comment

I have an OEM G400 DH 32MB, and it came with the cable. Ask for it!!!

------------------
        Abit BH6, Celeron 300a@450, G400 32MB DualHead, 128MB RAM, WD26500 6.4GB, SBLive! Value.

Porsche: MSI K7N2-L, Athlon XP 2100+, G400 32MB DualHead, 1G RAM, 2xMaxtor 20 GB, Gentoo Linux
        Quicksilver: HP Omnibook 500, PIII 700 MHz, 512MB RAM, 30GB, RedHat Linux 9.

Comment

Guten Abend.(I think thats right!)

I have a DH G400 vanilla 32mb OEM card (mouthfull or what!!) and yes you do get the cables.

You've obviously been stiffed Maxsable.

------------------
          Believe me Don't believe me no matter
          Believe Bill Gates on the other hand.......
          Believe me Don't believe me no matter
          Believe Bill Gates on the other hand.......

Comment

Uh, the g400 doesn't "need" the cable. You can just plug monitors in

But, I could see that there *might* be two oem versions, one 'resell' oem with cable, and one 'integrate' oem without. No one should be selling the 'integrate' to any end user though. Demand a cable regardless of which is true.

Comment

But bulk versions don't come with such cables

Comment

I've seen a bulk version, and it came with a cable. Ask who you bought the card off to see if they have one.
                If not, I guess you'll have to make one up.

------------------
                Cheers,
                Steve

PS: Some or all of the above message may be wrong, or, just as likely, correct. Depends on what mood I'm in. And what you know. ;¬)

Comment

Working...
                X