DVDMax with other SoftDVD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVDMax with other SoftDVD?

I have not had a chance to try DVD output to the TV yet but I'm wondering whether I would still be able to use DVDMax with other DVD players like Power DVD

BTW, whats the optimum settings to use for Cinemaster. Anyone care to share their Region Selector settings?

I used SoftDVD for 2 weeks on my Mill2 before getting the G400. Not very impressive.

Tried SoftDVD on the G400 DH and whilst the results aren't bad, they couldn't touch the quality of the player that came with the card. FLAWLESS playback on the DH now and that's with a Cel333.

Needless to say which player I load now....

Comment

I used SoftDVD for 2 weeks on my Mill2 before getting the G400. Not very impressive.

Tried SoftDVD on the G400 DH and whilst the results aren't bad, they couldn't touch the quality of the player that came with the card. FLAWLESS playback on the DH now and that's with a Cel333.

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X