Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the estimated street date 9/20/99 feasible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the estimated street date 9/20/99 feasible?

ShoppingStreet claims that the new release date is 9/20/99. After getting burned many times by delayed release dates (I ordered when it was supposed to come out on July 15th- god, was I wrong...), I am wondering if this one has any semblence of truth behind it.
    -Jonathan Beilin
    Abit BX6R2, P2-400, 256MB SDRAM, G400 MAX, Hansol 19"

Erm release date for what exactly?

Comment

Ant.. I presume he's talking about the MAX. I ordered mine from Provantage here in the states. I was given the following dates when they were expected to be in stock: Aug 2, Aug 9, Aug 16, Aug 18, Sept 9, and Sept 11. (I believe they still are waiting) They say these are the dates given them by their supplier, which I assume is Matrox. I am getting pretty tired of waiting. Guess M wants to just sell them themselves for full retail? What's your take on this?

------------------
      Kind Regards,

KvH

Comment

Well they appeared in here the UK 2 or 3 weeks ago. They are selling out almost as soon as they get in stock but they are here.

Comment

They're a rare bird here. I don't know of anyone in the states that has actually bought one from anyone other than the Matrox store. Anyone out there finding any?

Oh, btw, I ordered mine on July 20.

------------------
          Kind Regards,

KvH

[This message has been edited by KvHagedorn (edited 09-12-1999).]

Comment

Working...
          X