Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ordering a G400 MAX at Matrox store now???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ordering a G400 MAX at Matrox store now???

If I order one now, when will I get it ???

I've ordered one in june 6 and got it one sept 9....
    Is it faster now???

Yop

Here's an interesting idea..

CALL THEM AND ASK.

Do we look like Matrox sales and shipping?
    How do you expect us to know what Matrox's stock is, and what their timeframe is for your part of the world?

The sales line is a toll-free call, BTW.

Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Sorry living in France - STOP - Sunday - STOP - asking people which have ordered a card know or one week before - STOP - just asking - STOP - going to open thread like "GeForce sucks" seems to be better on Matrox Forum - STOP

Y*ST*op

Comment

Hey, let's keep this an open forum as it is supposed to be.

If you don't like a topic, don't reply.

Anyway Yops question is a lot more Matrox oriented than many of the other post made at this forum.

Torben
        G400 news, info, downloads and mailinglist : http://TRsDomain.homepage.dk

Comment

when i orderd my product, the price was deducted from my credit card instantly, and the card arived in a beat up retail box 9 weeks later

Comment

If you order one today, you'll get it as fast as the delivery option you chose can tranfer it. I used DHL, got it three days later. In perfect conditon. I live in Norway.

Comment

Is it me or does it seem to be the norm to get trounced on for asking a question?

I got ripped apart because I spelled "should of" instead of "should've".

People should just answer the question, or if you don't know it, then don't answer it. instead of taking it to the next level.

Comment

Alright, sorry bout that, Z.. didn't mean to piss you off.

------------------
                Kind Regards,

KvH

Comment

heh.

Comment

Actually, I think a perfectly good reason to ask the posted question here is that I wouldn't trust what Matrox would tell me. They haven't gotten most of their dates right in a long time.
                    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

I ordered a MAX last Tuesday, and it is waiting at the UPS station down the street to be delivered this Tuesday. Would be getting it tomorrow, but the whole holiday thing puts a damper on that. MATROX is really on the ball now as far as fulfilling orders.

-neo

Comment

I ordered mine 2 weeks ago and they said I would have it Sept. 8 and it is scheduled to be delivered on the 8th, so they kept their word.
                        PIII 700@960, Asus CUSL2, Adaptec 29160, 2x Seagate Barracuda 18.2GB, SB LIve!, 3COM 3C905TX, 256MB Muskin Rev. 2 PC133 at 2-2-2, G400MAX soon the be replaced with ?.

Comment

Ordered max 9/3/99. Got ups track#. Comes tommorow, 9/7/99. Even UPS ground to commercial addresses is guarenteed service btw (I did 3 day, with holiday weekend coming up) so if you can send it to work instead, do so.

Comment

Working...
                          X