Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For all that are in possession of g400 beta drivers (the fast opengl ones )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all that are in possession of g400 beta drivers (the fast opengl ones )

Please send them to psycho6b@hotmail.com AND I SWEAR i won´t tell anybody that i have them nor will i make them available for others to download !
    I think matrox owes us users those fast drivers ....

Matrox owe us more than that, I tell you!

Comment

Deprived, since you seem to be the self-appointed psycho of the forum. Drive up to downtown canada for us. Stalk a matrox developer, then beat some drivers out of him/her. I promise I won't tell anyone.
      Asus K7V
      Athlon 700
      128mb PC133 HSDRAM
      Matrox Millennium g400max
      Adaptec 2940U2W
      IBM 9gb U2W
      Plextor 8/20 cdr
      Diamond MX300
      3com 905b-tx

Comment

Deprived's comments aside, are the beta ICD drivers everyone keeps mentioning the ones included in the 5.20.xxxx drivers available through download (only with a proper user name / password ) on the Matrox developers' page?

------------------
        Ace
        "..so much for subtlety.."

System specs:
        Gainward Ti4600
        AMD Athlon XP2100+ (o.c. to 1845MHz)

Comment

No they aren't they were given out to one or two webmasters and magazine reviewers.

Comment

Actually the 5.20.007 drivers available on the developers' page are SLOWER than the 5.21's, if you can believe it!

- Gurm

------------------
            G. U. R. M. It's not hard to spell, is it? Then don't screw it up!
            The word "Gurm" is in no way Copyright 1999 Jorden van der Elst.
            The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
            If only life were as easy as you
            I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
            If only life were as easy as you
            I would still get screwed

Comment

which would mean they are even slower than the 5.13 huhh.damn thats not very promising

Comment

mj12,
                Where exactly is 'downtown Canada'? How about downtown UK?

Comment

Its just frickin *absurd* that faster drivers exist but aren't made available to us! I mean, yes they might have problems, but some of us only play Quake2 mods and few other games, so how much do we care that some app/game we don't have might not work?!

Smiff

Comment

and if we had problems we could just revert back let us decide.well sign a disclaimer
                    matrox excepts no responsibility for problems encountered due to the potential performance increases incurred by using cutting edge somewhat faster than last years
                    opengl icd drivers.just kidding but really if we get crazy texture corruption or whatever let us have the choice.i could not get any worse than it is now(the pr not not the card mines stable)

vg

Comment

Mj12 , muahahahahahahahahah !
                      (self appointed psycho..eheh)

Comment

Airboy, I think mj was making a little joke there. You'd understand if you've seen the South Park movie.

More specifically, Matrox is located just outside Montreal, Quebec.
                        Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Working...
                        X