Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G400MAX and DVDMax

Hi!

I just bought my G400MAX and everything works fine except the DVDMax feature...

I use 1600x1200/32bit @100Hz on the desktop and when I switch to 16bit I can see DVD and other movies with DVDMax on TV OUT but not on the 2nd monitor. I restarted the PC but still no picture on the monitor. I also tried 800x600 on the desktop and set max. resolution of the 2nd monitor to 800x600 but I can't see anything on the 2nd one...

I use QuickDesk 5.21 and windows 98SE... my main monitor is an iiyama vision master pro 510 and the secondary an old 15". The other dual head features work fine on the 2nd screen and on TV, just DVDmax never worked =(

Is 1600x1200/32bit and DVDMax on TV not possible? I didn't read anything about such a limit... when I switch from 16->32bit on the desktop the TV Out turns off...

Anything I can try?
    tnx,
    Martin

By the way. The G400MAX is out in Vienna, Austria. They still had two other G400MAX where I bought my cards yesterday =)
    ...and yes, I'm sure that it's a MAX *g*

DVDMax only works when you have a TV hooked up as the second output, but not a monitor. Hopefully it's a feature that will be added in a future driver release...
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Heh , VIENNA !!!!!!

german

ICH BIN AUCH AUS WIEN , HAB DIE MAX ABER SCHON SEIT AUGUST !
      (eheheh)

german end

Comment

Working...
      X