reboot problems with g200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reboot problems with g200

g200 mill, had this with mystique years ago, but 'quick restarts' (with the shift key) don't seem to work, and just hang.

any ideas? bus mastering?
    ==
    "In Japan, I was in a relationship for seven years and my boyfriend never once heard me pee." --Miho Ogawa, 29, a Japanese waitress living in New York / Giant Robot 24

gee anyone?
    ==
    "In Japan, I was in a relationship for seven years and my boyfriend never once heard me pee." --Miho Ogawa, 29, a Japanese waitress living in New York / Giant Robot 24

Comment

What's your system specs, your OS and are you OC'ing anything??

Jorden.
      Jordâ„¢

Comment

nope, no o/cing (strange but true) on a 300a celeron, abit bh6, 2x32mb sdram dimms pc66, g200 8 mb sgram and my pci nic in slot #1.

i recall it used to be a bus-mastering problem in my old p100 system with the mystique 220 but can it still be the same with an agp g200?
        ==

Comment

Try moving your NIC out of PCI slot #1. It probably means you're sharing an IRQ and we all know that's bad, don't we boys and girls?

------------------
          Cheers,
          Steve

Comment

I have the same problem with Win98SE ONLY not plain Win98. There is some shutdown patch for SE avalible from M$, but I have yet to download it, as I get half-way though then it cuts out. ****in' Microsoft.....

Comment

Working...
            X