i have converted another 3dfx zombie(my cousin)read on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have converted another 3dfx zombie(my cousin)read on

i finally explained the importance of future proofing,visual quality,and oh yea baby enviromental bump mapping(god gives me goose bumps just saying it urr well typing it)none of that worked though till he visited and seen and played it then order he did.i sensed much fear in him and i need a little favor from you guys since he will join the forum soon.could whoever has been locking threads and what not do away with all the post that has anything to do with the driver fiasco its embarrasing!.seriously he will be new to matrox we want to keep anyone we can steal from 3dfx.he shouldnt be that hard to help(hes a database administrater) but he may have questions im not qualified to answer.his name is bliztem.
    oh boy we have got another one back over from the sith(3dfx)that makes 2 so far well three counting darth vader urr umm but anakins a helpless boy um oh its all to confusing

Heh, I think the new drivers may just send me back to the Dark Side...
    Games Box
    --------------
    Windows 2000Pro, ASUS A7Pro, Duron 750@950, 192MB Micron PC133, OEM Radeon DDR, 15gb Quantum Fireball+ LM, Fujitsu 5.25gb, Pioneer 32x slot load CDROM, SB Live! Value, LinkSys LNE100, Altec Lansing ACS45.2, Samsung Syncmaster 955DF, Sycom 300va UPS

Video Box
    ------
    Windows 2000Pro, PIII700 on ASUS CUBX, 256mb Micron PC133, Vanilla G400/32 (PD5.14), Hauppage WinTV-DBX, LinkSys LNE100, 8.4gb Maxtor HD, 40gb 7200 Western Digital, Diamond Fireport 40 SCSI, Pioneer 32x SCSI Slot load CDROM, Pioneer 10x Slot load DVD, Yamaha 4416s burner, MX300, Panasonic Panasync S70

Feline Tech Support
    -------------
    Jinx the Grey Thundercat, Mischa (Shilsner?)(still MIA)

...currently working on the world's first C64 based parallel computing project

Comment

Working...
    X