Wrong ICD in 5.21.017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong ICD in 5.21.017

So like where'd the topic go? Ant? It just disappeared whilst I was trying to reply!

Will this post mysteriously "disappear" too?
    Help, help, i'm being repressed!

Smiff

Yes I noticed that disapearing too.

Comment

me three, considering i replied to it....hmmmmmmmmmmmm smells like trouble or a coverup!

-Dil
      Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Why coverup? People make mistakes. So if that´s true, why don´t correct the mistake, release new drivers with the correct ICD (call them 5.22 or 5.21.050 or whatever) and everybody would be happy.

Comment

<looking shifty and speaking in a stage whisper> Its a conspiracy. A conspiracy I tell you. Oh christ, what's that knock on my dor? They've come to take me away!

Comment

oh jesus tish has got to my thread too! Make it stop!

Smiff

Comment

I know. I replied to the thread asking Sven23 if he was a real Matrox guy and what was his position there.. maybe it spooked him Under occupation in his profile it said "don't ask". Oh no, maybe that was the penalty

Well Sven, if you are out there and DO work for Matrox, thanks for being honest and taking care of the problem. If you'd left your post up, though, we would all be spared these endless "5.21 SUCKS posts" I know, enough ok? We all know by now, and perhaps now we know why. So everyone just wait and download them again in a day or two and they might have gotten the right ICD in there.

But for now, Please SHUT UP! Be intelligent, see that everyone else says the same thing, and just reply to one thread, already. Stop starting a bunch of new threads about this same topic!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
              Kind Regards,

KvH

Comment

Amen

Comment

It was removed- a certain someone from the big M might get in trouble from that post...

I have it in my cache, but _won't_ repost it.

We should find out soon enough if it's true! (hopefully tomorrow)

[This message has been edited by LrngToFly (edited 09-02-1999).]

Comment

Good idea. I started one other thread just to allow people to post their system specs to help Matrox diagnose the problem. It'll be a bit pointless if they actually didn't include the proper ICD. hehe Oh well.

Comment

Someone call Scully and Mulder.
                      Now what would be the episode title?

"The case of the missing ICD"
                      "The ICD fraud"
                      "The alien ICD"
                      "The Spooky ICD"

Oh well. I should get less cofee and more sleep.

Comment

You might want to go to an EFNet IRC server- #Matrox channel and ask around.

I did send a copy of thread 4159 to Ant, Phil and Martyn. Perhaps they'll get to the bottom of this in a proper manner. I don't want to get anyone in trouble by (re)posting rumors...

[This message has been edited by LrngToFly (edited 09-02-1999).]

Comment

We have to keep this one on Top! Untill someone from M can confirm or deny it

Comment

Hey- Did you guys notice the timestamp on the ftp site for the latest drivers??? It's 4:26 PM. Did they update the site with the right divers!?!?!?!

Comment

Uh oh its slipping down the forum... must...not...will...not...let...that...happen

even if it kills me!

Smiff

Comment

Working...
                              X