This one takes the biscuit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This one takes the biscuit!

Ant just dropped me a note with the following...

"First take a look at my MAX review here:
    http://www.murc.ws/reviews/G400MAX/G400MAXReview01.html

Now take a lok at this NEW review here:
    http://www.thetechzone.com/reviews/v...0max/index.htm "

I'd all politely (cough) send this guy your thoughts on how he's totally robbed a piece of work as his own... it's incredible!

????????

------------------
    Phil
    Phil

Ha ha ha and he thought he could get away with that??? Awe man!
    P3@600 | Abit BH6 V1.01 NV | 256MB PC133 | G400MAX (EU,AGP2X) | Quantum Atlas 10K | Hitachi CDR-8330 | Diamond FirePort 40 | 3c905B-TX | TB Montego A3D(1) | IntelliMouse Explorer | Iiyama VisionMaster Pro 17 | Win2K/NT4

Comment

Yeah BUT he had the nerve to mail me about "HIS" review and ask if I'd mention it on the MURC news page!

Please everyone just do me one little favour and mail this jerk and tell him what a thief he is and demand he removes it.

Comment

Unbelievable! He'll receive mail allright
        P3@600 | Abit BH6 V1.01 NV | 256MB PC133 | G400MAX (EU,AGP2X) | Quantum Atlas 10K | Hitachi CDR-8330 | Diamond FirePort 40 | 3c905B-TX | TB Montego A3D(1) | IntelliMouse Explorer | Iiyama VisionMaster Pro 17 | Win2K/NT4

Comment

I saw and I wouldn´t believe it. The guy is a complete moron, I mean, this is the internet for god sake, did he actually thought he would get along with it?

I already e-mail him. I "politely" stated my confusion for seeing the exact same review in matroxusers three months ago.

Comment

Done so I wonder what his reaction going to be if he gets mails from other poeple from this forum.
            Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

If anyone sees this "review" mentioned on any other sites can you let me know so I can put them straight.

Comment

A guy has already mailed the web admins of some of the most popular sites..

We can hopefully shame them into an apology.. that is the least Ant deserves.

------------------
                Phil

[This message has been edited by Phil (edited 09-02-1999).]
                Phil

Comment

opps i acidently clicked copy and paste 50 time's i didn't mean to do that realy it was a mistake anyone can copy and paste and then enter a password/username for a fpt file transfer to post a web page never mind put together useing a html editor all by mistake.

wait i know aliens made me do it they said they wouldn't abductme and do sex experiments with me again unless i copyed the matroxusers review.

this has been a "typical response" from the losser who could not even do his own benchmarking.

------------------
                  spec's Here are some real spec's. bore dia 7.62 cartrage length 54mm(rimed) rate of fire who cares you can empty a full 30 round clip in 3 seconds, effective range with high powered scope 1500 yards. (kill's recorded at this range)who needs a cheap shot gun when you can use a russan sniper riffle to blow someones head off from half a mile away. cost 1595.00 at any gun show or special order.
                  msi 6167 mobo k7 500 wk41 now at 650. 256 meg ram ,addtronics case w 250watt sp power supply, matrox g400, maxtor diammax 2500+ 10gig hd,10x aopen slot dvd, 3com 10/100 nic, sb live xgamer sound card, efecent networks dsl modem, dlink 701i dsl router/firewall, lots of controlers (joystick throttle rudder raceing wheel), 19in ctx monitor, logitech mouseman wheel usb, and klipsch promedia v2-400 speakers. win98 oem and win2k pro dual boot.

noel
                  it's times like this that make me think of my fathers last words....

Don't son that gun is loaded.

Comment

Alex 'Hot Rod' Palmer. Sure Alexander... now be a nice boy and watch Power Rangers. Mum will get you a new credibility tomorrow...

Comment

I mailed them. Both Alex "Hot Rod" Palmer and Tech Zone.

_
                      B

[This message has been edited by Buuri (edited 09-02-1999).]

[This message has been edited by Buuri (edited 09-02-1999).]

Comment

Look everybody! Someone has just learned what copy-paste does! (Actually, I bet he typed the whole thing out....)

------------------
                        Cheers,
                        Steve

Comment

I couldn't reach alex.palmer@dual.pipex.com. "host not found".

Oh well the other one worked.
                          BTW have you guys seen this one?

http://www.firingsquad.com/features/geforce256trip/

Comment

that should be dial.pipex.com I think that is a Brit ISP I'll find out where he lives

Comment

great thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X