Max Questions Pse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max Questions Pse

Just got my Max today, was using a temporary "Diamond Stealth" @ 256 colors. My original GL1000 went south month ago. So I didn't have any Matrox drivers on my machine just the plain old vanilla VGA driver. I installed the 5.21 drivers and selected the "Millennium G400 DH DVD Max" driver. Boy what a mess I had, Blue screen, hang-ups, vertical lines, etc. Then I used the "Millennium G400 DH" driver and all is workeing so far. The Info tab in the display properties area says it is a G400 Max. Shouldn't the Max driver have worked ???? Also, not wanting to install the entire CD I did a browse trying to find the game "Expendable" I just can't locate it, anyonw know what I'm doing wrong ??? Pse advise... thanks manny

Hi Manny,

Did you remove all traces of your Diamond drivers??? It's possible to have conflicts caused by remnants of other video card drivers as well.

Paul
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Thanks Paul, yes I removed the diamond drivers back when my Gl1000 died, in fact I re-formated and when I put this old Stealth in I selected the w98 standard Vga driver with the idea of getting a Max and then I wouldn't have the problems you are speaking of. I have been reading this forum for some time now and learned that from you guys.. Thanks for coming back to me. Any idea how I can get to the game "Expendable" on this CD ???

Comment

Hey, I'm sorry guys, I finally found "Expendable" I didn't realize it was under the publishers name "Rage". Didn't know anything about the game except it being refered to as "Expendable"... sorry

Comment

Working...
        X