MURC Half-Life Frag Fest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MURC Half-Life Frag Fest

Now that we are all getting our max's everyone who plays half-life lets do a little murc deathmatch. Great opportunity to met and KILL your fellow forum buddies. =) Please post so I can see what the response will be.

Hehehe.
    You couln't handle it. One round with me, and you'd be curled up in a corner in the fetile position. Nightmares would haunt your sleep for months.

Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Sounds great man but I either use my G400 or my ISDN adapter - not both at once - so that's me out...

....hang on, I'll put my old TNT back in and throw away the G400. Yeah. sorted! when is it

Smiff

Comment

Ah. Newbies.

Obviously you are not aware of our little clan, [mu]. We've actually been dormant for a while....but if the interest is there, we can start it up again.

We used to get together on Tuesday and Saturday nights. TFC was what we usually played. All [mu] on blue against whoever we could find. And we usually kicked some pretty serious ass.

But if you wanna go against me in a DM...I can do that too.

Here's some scores of mine, and this icludes a couple [mu] TFC games
        http://xplorenet.com/~hti/HLSCORES.jpg

Smiff - have you at least tried your modem yet? If your ISDN is giving so many troubles, just plug it in and try it. If nothing else, if it works you will be certain it's an issue with the ISDN card.

Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Heheheh....Did someone say, call out the [MU] Clan

[This message has been edited by ALBPM (edited 08-29-1999).]
          "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

I'm in. I'll snipe all your little asses

I usually play as "Wonko", in case anyone sees me around. I'm the guy with the 50-80 ping (gotta love ADSL )
            Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

hehehe
              I forgot about those, Paul.
              Still got em, eh?

[This message has been edited by Kruzin (edited 08-29-1999).]

Comment

Ah well, here I am with still no MAX to play with, missing out on all this fun. Call me clueless, but how did you guys make the animated GIFs?? They look awesome!

Kind Regards,

KvH

Comment

I used Ulead Cool3D. I made them for all the original [MU] Clan members last year.

Paul

[This message has been edited by ALBPM (edited 08-29-1999).]
                  "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

well, as much as I'd like to come and show all you guys how to play, HL just isn't my game. Gimme q2/q3a anyday. But, I will come along and slow down the server if ya tell me when!

------------------
                    Agent31™. All comments Copyright © 1999 Agent31. All rights reserved.

[This message has been edited by Agent31 (edited 08-29-1999).]
                    Look, I know you think the world of me, that's understandable, you're only human, but it's not nice to call somebody "Vain"!

Comment

Thanks, Paul. Oh boy! a new SW toy to play with!

Kind Regards,

KvH

Comment

Don't ya just love new software...Heheheh

Comment

Cool, it looks like we have a frag fest coming on. How is Friday for everyone? Who has the largest pipe here to host the game?

Comment

Well, I don't know about you guys but MY pipe is.. nah it's too easy.

Kind Regards,

KvH

Comment

gawd...

------------------
                              Agent31™. All comments Copyright © 1999 Agent31. All rights reserved.
                              Look, I know you think the world of me, that's understandable, you're only human, but it's not nice to call somebody "Vain"!

Comment

Working...
                              X