Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay lets get the 5.21 comments in one thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay lets get the 5.21 comments in one thread.

Looks like theres a few unimpressed poeple around. I did a 3dmark test and the results came up the same has anyone spotted any improvements at all, or vice versa (a few have already).
    If the new drivers don't cut it those damn TNT2 owners will laughthing all over us. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lets see some benchmarks
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

TNT2 users laughing at G400 owners?

LOL

------------------
    aka Chris H

Abit BP6, Dual Celeron 366@550MHz, 128MB PC100 RAM, G400 32MB DH, SBLive! Value, IBM 22GB ATA/66 HDD, and so on...

Comment

My Quake 2 and 3 OpenGL scores are still the same even at 640x480. Either they have per accident posted the wrong OpenGL driver or they have been doing nothing over the last month and just hyping that the next release would bring the same OpenGL performance as the nVidia OpenGL. Guess, that we all might be fooled. ;-)

Ant can really shed some light on this because he had access to the beta drivers of this release. I bet that they somehow screwed up and delivered the wrong OpenGL.

Comment

Yes. Ant can you send those OpenGL drivers which gave you so good results? I will test and re-test, compare and re-compare. Finding what's up, that is...

My e-mail accepts attachments. All day long.
        ¦ )

Cheers,
        Fish.

Comment

SiN is working again, alongside C&C:TS... and faster and better (clearer) graphics...
          Even the tunnels don't look so dark nomore.

Windows98 speed has improved as well.

But then again, I just had to impale myself on a sharp object and have had the G400 for no more than 36 hours, so am I qualified to say my say here??

Jorden.
          Jordâ„¢

Comment

Working...
          X