5.21 DRIVERS ARE OUT!! (part2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5.21 DRIVERS ARE OUT!! (part2)

ok continue here..the other got too long ..

------------------
    Jacco
    -----
    MSI-6167,Athlon 500MHz,256MB,G400 16MSH(160/200)

Whats your Athlon like by the way?
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Jacco, there's 2 pages (or more) in the other thread... why not enter a reply onto those?? Why do you think this multiple page threads are enabled??

btw, the Athlon is easily OC'able.. Even AMD says so, so why not try it??

Jorden.

------------------
      Nothing in this message has been Copyright 1999, motub™. All rights, lefts, ups and downs reserved. Names, characters, places and incidents are products of the author's imagination or are used fictiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.
      ------------
      Jorden's love for Holly is to be excluded from the above restrictions.
      ------------
      Holly, Love and Tiberian Sun Reigns !!
      ------------

-I want my 1120 posts back-

[This message has been edited by Jorden (edited 09-01-1999).]
      Jordâ„¢

Comment

Matrox I hope you are listening

"We are not happy at all with the current driver release. Now I know how difficult it is to produce an OpenGl ICD, but to release drivers that decrease performance is just unbeleivable. You have not done yourself any favours, not only with the current G400 users, but also in the gaming community. It may suprise you to know that word of mouth counts in this game more than anything else, and you have just fed 3DFX and NVidia just what they needed.
        I can almost guarantee that most of those people who were going to buy a G400 for games will have serious second thoughts on the matter. I urge you in the future NOT to make promises you can't keep, that applies to you marketing people at Matrox, LISTEN to what the programmers tell you about timescales, and then double it and then you may be close to how long things take."

Please don't make a hash of the next 3D card you release, whatever it may be, because you will loose a large chunk of a very lucrative market.

Btw you should apply to work for the current British Government, you would both get along like a house on fire. ;-)

I'm sorry if I was posturing back there, but I am very upset.
        Asus CUSL2, PIII 800, Radeon 8500, SBLive!, 3COM 3C905C-TX-M, 384MB PC133, 19" AOC Monitor.

Comment

Working...
        X