• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5.21 DRIVERS ARE OUT!!

ftp://ftp.matrox.com/pub/mga/millg40...st/w9x_521.exe

NT drivers will be up too

5.21. what though? is it .014??

Comment

They are posting them for G200 too, so they are good for G200's as well!!

Some people here still have those right??

Comment

Why you little..!

_
        B

Comment

I guess I'll have to get them myself...

Comment

Comment

Hmmm... interesting. Thanks!

Comment

I already suspected that they would be released soon. Some rumors one day ago and this afternoon a new version launched op GLSetup? Sounds like new Matrox drivers!!!

But they haven't yet updated their page.

Comment

ok so how many of us were sitting on the ftp server hitting reload??????????????

------------------
                  spec's Here are some real spec's. bore dia 7.62 cartrage length 54mm(rimed) rate of fire who cares you can empty a full 30 round clip in 3 seconds, effective range with high powered scope 1500 yards. (kill's recorded at this range)who needs a cheap shot gun when you can use a russan sniper riffle to blow someones head off from half a mile away. cost 1595.00 at any gun show or special order.
                  msi 6167 mobo k7 500 wk41 now at 650. 256 meg ram ,addtronics case w 250watt sp power supply, matrox g400, maxtor diammax 2500+ 10gig hd,10x aopen slot dvd, 3com 10/100 nic, sb live xgamer sound card, efecent networks dsl modem, dlink 701i dsl router/firewall, lots of controlers (joystick throttle rudder raceing wheel), 19in ctx monitor, logitech mouseman wheel usb, and klipsch promedia v2-400 speakers. win98 oem and win2k pro dual boot.

noel
                  it's times like this that make me think of my fathers last words....

Don't son that gun is loaded.

Comment

well, they were 12 minutes late...tsk tsk

Comment

I was on the subway on my way to work, wishing I could be on the FTP server hitting reload. Does that count?
                      Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

what?? hitting reload??? 60% any good??? in 5 minutes I'm out of there and you can take over...

Jorden.

------------------
                        Nothing in this message has been Copyright 1999, motub™. All rights, lefts, ups and downs reserved. Names, characters, places and incidents are products of the author's imagination or are used fictiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.
                        ------------
                        Jorden's love for Holly is to be excluded from the above restrictions.
                        ------------
                        Holly, Love and Tiberian Sun Reigns !!
                        ------------

-I want my 1120 posts back-

Jordâ„¢

Comment

Are these drivers Beta?; Does it run with the G200 DVD?; Does it run with VT1.50 and RRG200?
                          Will I have to ask these questions every time a driver comes out?
                          "It's purely for evaluation..."

Comment

anyone notice the file date? august 31st. the driver was copied yesterday, just hidden

Comment

Aren't all drivers beta?

Comment

Working...
                              X