Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PowerStrip....how do I reset my MAX clock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PowerStrip....how do I reset my MAX clock?

I changed my memory clock with pstrip...I changed it back to 200, but it's not quite 200. its 200.3 or something...how do I remove all change I have made?

HI !

..thats easy just push DEFAULT button near PERFORMANCE SLIDER then APLY ...default values for G400 will be set...

bye !
    PIII650@806(fsb@124),ASUS P3B-F,128mb,Matrox Mill-G400 32SH,SB.Live!vlue ,IntelliMouse Explorer

Comment

G400 defaults, that's correct. Not MAX defaults though. I just tried, and [Default] takes me to 125/166.

But Hquervo, why worry about the decimals, are you an accountant...?
      P3@600 | Abit BH6 V1.01 NV | 256MB PC133 | G400MAX (EU,AGP2X) | Quantum Atlas 10K | Hitachi CDR-8330 | Diamond FirePort 40 | 3c905B-TX | TB Montego A3D(1) | IntelliMouse Explorer | Iiyama VisionMaster Pro 17 | Win2K/NT4

Comment

After hitting the [Default] button isn't there a message in there that says you've totally disabled PS clock support, and that you should reboot to restore the default clocks?

When you reboot, the video BIOS restores the card to the manufacturer's defaults, which would be 166 or 168MHz for the vanilla and 200MHz for the Max, yes?

Comment

to the new forum

Comment

Working...
          X