Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVDMAx, DVD output to TV

Hi,

I am about to purchase a MAtrox G400 MAX. Will I be able to carry on using my WinDVD software player for DVD to the TV output from the second head. Or do I have to use the supplied Zoran,(I think), and the DVDMax feature.

What is the DVDMax feature ?

Steve...

You maybe able to keep using your old software, but I would recommend against it. You don't get Zoran's dvd software, you get Divicore's (or whatever they're called this week) which is really good infact. It's just like the cinemaster one if you've ever used that in the past.

DVDMAX - outputs video (mainly DVD, but most types, avi's etc) full screen to your big screen TV or a secondary monitor.

------------------
    Cheers,
    Steve

My PC houses one of these things which seems to affect some people's lives far too much...

Comment

Any video displayed as an overlay will be picked up by DVDMax. If your player uses overlay, it'll work.
      Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

to the new forum

Comment

Working...
        X