powerstrip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• powerstrip

ok this isnt matrox related but it will once i get a max, anyhow, whenever i change settings in powerstrip i get a blank screen, so i need to go to safe mode blah blah, is there anyway i can just test the refresh rate temp? and what affects refresh rates exactly? is it the card, or the monitor, cause i want 80 htz on 1280 hehe, but it crashes

Don't use powerstrip to set your refresh rates. Powerdesk will handle that better.
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Is there an easier way to use powerdesk other than setting the refresh rate manually for every colour depth and resolution?
      I'd drop powerstrip in a second if I didn't have to go through the entire powerdesk monitor wizard procedure 88 times...

Comment

not that i know of , thats why i use hz tool.

a little app that lets me change the refreshe rates. works fine for me
        its free wear. ah look around voodooextreme.com for the down load.

------------------
        eck...... a mouse, run its a mouse, its going to infect you with a nasty cheese fetish.
        msi 6167 mobo k7 500 wk41 now at 650. 256 meg ram ,addtronics case w 250watt sp power supply, matrox g400, maxtor diammax 2500+ 10gig hd,10x aopen slot dvd, 3com 10/100 nic, sb live xgamer sound card, efecent networks dsl modem, dlink 701i dsl router/firewall, lots of controlers (joystick throttle rudder raceing wheel), 19in ctx monitor, logitech mouseman wheel usb, and klipsch promedia v2-400 speakers. win98 oem and win2k pro dual boot.

noel
        it's times like this that make me think of my fathers last words....

Don't son that gun is loaded.

Comment

to the new forum

Comment

Working...
          X