X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My G400 Max History

Ordered G400 Max on 6-9-99
    Received G400 Max on 8-9-99
    After installing card in two different systems kept locking up on OGL, DVD, and anytime it wanted to. The the same thing in both system reinstalled G200 everything was fine same drivers 5.15 (I have a RRG). Called Matrox more than Four time with no help. Tech support said they didn't even have a G400 Max to trouble shoot with. They gave me a RMA. After returning the card and staying on their A** to send me another one, I finally received it today. Took out my G200, uninstalled Drivers, Put in the G400 Max and guess what? No more lockups and everything works great! DVD alL right with both Matrox player and Xing. OpenGL works fine no lockups, Duel-Head works fine looks great, 3DMark99 Max score 4600 not overclocked. My system MB ASUS P3B-f; 8.4 IBM HD; 128 Ram; 6x DVD drive; 2X rewriter CD-Rom; Rainbow Runner G; Two Printer Ports; USB Mouse; Both serial Ports disabled; USRobotic 56K Voice Modem: and SBLive Value.
    Windows 98 with 5.0 Explorer and Service Patch 1.

What was the serial number of the card you sent back in case one of "us" gets it?

Comment

What's your processor speed?

Also glad you are enjoying it.

Joel
      Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
      Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Working...
      X