windows2000,matrox,q3 test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• windows2000,matrox,q3 test

this might be better off in the game section but the main part of the question concerns drivers so here gos.i upgraded to win 2000 pro (nt kernal) and after exhausting effort (corrupt files)have everything running.when can i expect win 2000 drivers for the g400 are there any beta testers using them?does anyone run win2k,g400 and try to run q3?mine goes in doesnt lock up but doesnt display the screen either.i am going through this trouble cause i run the bp6 and want to run smp on q3.

An alpha release of the W2K drivers are expected in september sometime, for registered developers only. Open beta drivers are probably a long way off.
    Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

And probably without opengl support.

Comment

No DH support either, for the time being...
        Jordâ„¢

Comment

I remember reading (though not where)-: that SMP does not work w/ Q3A in Win2K.
          The only card I know of that works w/ SMP is the TNT and only under NT4...

Comment

Working...
          X