Pre-Order Update...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Order Update...

For all of you out there waiting for the G400Max like me.. The wait will probably be over soon. I have been patiently waiting and decided to call matrox to get an order update. My order number is 133XX and I was told that the card will ship either today or tomorrow - nonetheless I should see the card by next wednesday at the latest!!!

The time has come - Yippeee!

Wow, Matrox sure seems to be shaping up. It seems like it took them a long time to get past the 10xxx orders. I can't believe they are going from 11xxx all the way through 13xxx. I sure hope it's true because I waited a long time for this card and I would want it before school starts again.

Comment

Hey Koogy, I'm in the same boat - I want my card by the end of next week before I go back to school. Let's hope that happens... good luck with yours.

Jeremy

Comment

I called up Matrox also and they said that my card would be sent out between today and monday. My number is in the 113xx region.

I can hardly wait.

Comment

oops. My card is in the 118xx region.

Comment

up

------------------
            and ty%&§!° went down again

Helmchen

Comment

up

Comment

any of you guys now what EU number they are at? just want an estimate :

Cherrs,
                Fish

Comment

Up
                  God damn the server ate my username

Comment

up it goes

Comment

OK, HERE IT IS.... the latest word from matrox - I was just told on the phone that my card was shipped today. (my # is 133xx, if you missed it earlier). The sales rep said that all of the cards should be shipped out by today from the manufacturer. By the end of this week, we SHOULD all have our shinny new G400Max's to eat off of.

Hope this helps any that are interested, 8-)
                      Laters,
                      Jeremy

Comment

you mean ALL who has pre-ordered a MAX are to get it shipped within the next week?

Interesting indeed ¦ ) M is doind a great job...

Cheers,
                        Fish

Comment

Tish,
                          I was lead to believe that all the cards that were pre-ordered were ready to be delivered from the manufactuer's today. Let's hope that was the case...

Comment

11407 here today!! All right.
                            p3-500, 128mb, g400max, wd hd, promise, 3com

Comment

Looks like the MAXs are showing up everywhere. Compucentre.com (canada) has both the regular and max listed as "In Stock" as of today.
                              Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Working...
                              X