Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy Here

Hello all..
    I've been lurking here for the last week and decided I'd better join! I have very much enjoyed the high drama of MURC vs Hong Kong Phooey (and - hopefully - the latter's demise) Kudos to Rags and Slarty for your valiant efforts and witty sarcasm.. may your systems forever run stable and your keyboards never suffer spills of sugary carbonated beverages..

I am among the many of you waiting patiently (sometimes) for a shiny new G400MAX. I have a brand new system awaiting its arrival: Tyan Thunderbolt board, P3-600, 256mb PC133 SDRAM, 18gb Seagate Cheetah, Plextor UltraPlex Wide in an ElanViatal S30 Server case (with cool SCA module).. as for now, I come to you from my soon-to-be-second computer: Super P6SNS board, PPro-166, 64mb RAM, 9gb IBM ZX hard drive and 4mb Matrox Millennium (plain old Millennium.. no II or G200 appelation!)

I have already heard some great tips here, and if I can ever return the favor I'd be happy to help (though my level of know-how could never come close to many, if not most of you here)

Peace be unto your houses

KvH

Howdy KvH !!!

1st: Welcome to the club

2nd: You gonna have loads of fun with your new system ... looks quite powerfull.

3rd: Be warned !!! This forum is addictive

------------------
    Cheerio,
    Maggi

Asus P2B-S @ 112MHz FSB - Bios 1010 final
    Celeron300A @ 504Mhz
    128MB 7ns SDRAM
    G400 DualHead 32MB SGRAM @ 201 MHz memory clock
    Despite my nickname causing confusion, I am not female ...

ASRock Fatal1ty X79 Professional
    Intel Core i7-3930K@4.3GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2
    4x 8GB G.Skill TridentX PC3-19200U@CR1
    2x MSI N670GTX PE OC (SLI)
    OCZ Vertex 4 256GB
    4x2TB Seagate Barracuda Green 5900.3 (2x4TB RAID0)
    Super Flower Golden Green Modular 800W
    Nanoxia Deep Silence 1
    LG BH10LS38
    LG DM2752D 27" 3D

Comment

thanks for the welcome Mags.. you're right about the addicting part. I've had lotsa fun just looking in the window here.. many laughs from the tylau incident

KvH

Comment

Welcome may you have a long fruitful time with us. Additictive nah just can't keep away from the place.
        God damn the server ate my username

Comment

I also have been lurking here for the past few weeks and finally registered.

I couldn't wait any longer for my G400, I just bought my G400 32MB OEM SH

-The-Rev-

Comment

Welcome KvH,that looks like a great setup you have coming.sit back and enjoy the fun
            there's never a dull moment here.Good Luck

------------------
            Amd K6-2 350@452,Fic 503+ 1.2a,64mb Mushkin Samsung GHcas2,Maxtor 8.4gb,G200 Mill.8mb Sgram,Yamaha sound
            Amd K6-2 350@452,Fic 503+1.2a,64mb pc100 Mushkin Samsung GH cas2,G200 8mb Sgram,Maxtor 8.4gb,Yamaha Sound

Comment

top....

------------------
              Cheers,
              Steve

My PC houses one of these things which seems to affect some people's lives far too much...

Comment

up
                "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Apex

<marquee behavior="slide" loop="1" marquee align="bottom" bgcolor="white"
                  <font color="#FF0000" size="6" face="Comic Sans MS"><em><strong>sixpac</strong></em></font></marquee>

------------------
                  Amd K6-2 350@452,Fic 503+ 1.2a,64mb Mushkin Samsung GHcas2,Maxtor 8.4gb,G200 Mill.8mb Sgram,Yamaha sound
                  Amd K6-2 350@452,Fic 503+1.2a,64mb pc100 Mushkin Samsung GH cas2,G200 8mb Sgram,Maxtor 8.4gb,Yamaha Sound

Comment

Apex as in "Mayhem in Monsterland", 6pac???

KvH welkom hier, if you read Dutch

Jorden.
                    Jordâ„¢

Comment

And a rinky dinky doo!!

Rags

------------------
                      Some people call me the Space Cowboy.....

Comment

errr, sorry that should have been:

Rags

Comment

You got it J,you guys are too much

<marquee behavior="slide" loop="1" marquee align="bottom" bgcolor="white"
                          <font color="#FF0000" size="6" face="Comic Sans MS"><em><strong>sixpac</strong></em></font></marquee>

Comment

up
                            "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Hello KvH,

I'm new here also

P-600 wow, looks good!

DK

Comment

Working...
                              X