G4SET G400 Overclocker????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G4SET G400 Overclocker????

Does anybody know where you can download it??? If not can somebody PLEASE E-mail it to me??? I moved and my puter is all set up and I'm in "Play" mode. Wanna push the G400 a little.

Thanks.

Hi Saud

I e-mailed it to you, but I use it only to report the correct speeds from the G400. I can´t change anything with it.

Use g200clk (if it works for you, I can´t go past PLL 270 with it) or powerstrip (latest version).

With powerstrip 2.51.06 I can push it to 153/204... not too bad

Be sure to backup the G400 bios first because some people reported bios corruption with early powerstrip versions. Everything´s fine for me.

Hope this helps.

Comment

YES!!! Thankyou very much!!! When I first got the G400 I tried overclocking with the bios eating version of Powerstrip. I need to make sure my bios is still OK. I think it is cause the vard runs fine, but you never know.
      thanks again...

Comment

No problem

If the performance remains the same, if it doesn´t crash or gives random lockups (not-overclocked) the the bios should be just fine. If you made a bios recovery disk first thing you got the card (I did) you could flash it, just to be sure...

Comment

Up
          God damn the server ate my username

Comment

Working...
          X