Netname: HKTNET
    Netnumber: 168.70.0.0

Coordinator:
    Wong, William (WW185-ARIN) wwong@HKT.NET
    852-2883-7866 (FAX) 852-2962-5005

Domain System inverse mapping provided by:

HKT002.HKT.NET 205.252.130.220
    NS1.HKT.NET 202.84.255.227

Gee Tylau you could get into big trouble at work doing this couldn't you.

Would anyone on the Forum in Hong Kong like to call them and inform them as to what Tylau is up to. Oh PLEASE do it for us!!!

It is possible that something in this message may have been Copyright 1999, Jorden of ELST93. All rights, lefts, ups, downs and verticals reserved. Names, characters, places and incidents are products of the author's imagination or are used fictiously.
    Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Paul

[This message has been edited by ALBPM (edited 08-20-1999).]
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

nice work ALBPM lets HACK him.. m.f.sun.of a BITCH !

Comment

Hey Manoj, you wouldn't want to call them would you?

B

Comment

Write an e-mail to the ISPs you found and complain about his behavior. Ask them to take action about this because what Tylau did was very serious.

Once you do that, then the ISP will do something about it. You must take note of one thing. The local chinese take their work very seriously. You complaint will be a very big thing for them.

Write to both of them. Give them all the info you have and they will trace him.

Regards,
        Manoj Mahtani
        Northwood 2.26ghz @ 3.0Ghz (air cooled!!)
        Asus P4T533
        512 megs PC 1066 - 32bit (Samsung)
        Matrox Parhelia (Retail)
        Seagate Cheetah 18Gigs 15K RPMs 8megs Cache SCSI (Drive C)
        Maxtor 36Gigs 10K RPMs 8megs Cache SCSI (Drive D)
        Adaptec 29160N SCSI Card
        Aopen 56x CDROM
        TDK 40x 12x 48x CDRW
        SB Audigy Platinum EX
        Creative Inspire 5.1 Digital 5700
        Samsung 22" SyncMaster 1200 NF (Flat Screen CRT Monitor)
        Lian-Li PC 70 Full Tower Case (7 fans in the case)
        Enermax 650W power supply Microsoft Office Keyboard
        Logitech Dual optical mouse
        Microsoft Windows XP
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consoles: Dreamcast, Playstation 2, XBox, Panasonic GameCube (DVD & VCD support)
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

M&M,

What if we can't find anyone to type actual English-Chinese for us??

Do you know of a Bablefish program to translate?? Mine can do up to Japanese, but I don't think that's such a good idea !!

Jorden.
          Jordâ„¢

Comment

up
            "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

up

Comment

Now where did I put that inverse tachyon beam generator. We could interpolate the scanning resolution and pull him apart atom by atom, but slowly, ever so slowly so that it takes several years for the body to disipate, very painfully - very painfully....

Yawn - oh, was I dreaming again?
                Gaming Rig.

- Gigabyte GA-7N400-Pro
                - AMD Athlon 3200+ XP
                - 1.5GB Dual Channel DDR 433Mhz SDRAM
                - 6.1 Digital Audio
                - Gigabit Lan (Linksys 1032)
                - 4 x 120GB SATA Drives, RAID 0+1 (Striped/Mirrored)
                - Sony DRU-500A DVD/+/-/R/RW
                - Creative 8x DVD-ROM
                - LS120 IDE Floppy
                - Zip 100 IDE
                - PNY Ultra 5900 (256MB)
                - NEC FE950
                - DTT2500 Cambridge Soundworks

Comment

him being in hong kong I doubt very much there is anything that could be done about it. Ant, have you tried .htaccess?

Comment

I see someone used some info I provided, Pauly??

Never mind... yes... the IP address I got from Ant, and the rest was found using the perfect Internet Anywhere Toolkit

M&M: Go call them.. if they're hacked, let us know!!

Jorden.

------------------
                    It is possible that something in this message may have been Copyright 1999, Paul Mahl. All rights, lefts, ups, downs and verticals reserved. Names, characters, places and incidents are products of the author's imagination or are used fictiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.
                    ------------
                    Holly, Love and Stupidity Reigns !!
                    ------------

[This message has been edited by Jorden (edited 08-20-1999).]
                    Jordâ„¢

Comment

That's right info provided by Jorden.

I was just pissed enough to post it.

Let's still hope that some of the Forum members in Hong Kong can help us out a bit.

Paul

Comment

Surely baseball bats are too crude and quite easily prosecuted. (Remember, HK is now part of communist China)
                        I am NOT suggesting anyone here pursue any illegal activity, but I have heard it is possible to insert a group of interesting programs into an avi file which, when opened, can suggest that one's hard drive might want to go to track 2,000,000 or that one's processor might be quite comfortable running at 73 volts.
                        Does anyone have an avi which would be irresistable to tylau? Perhaps "Hong Kong Phooey does the Goof Troop"
                        Just a random thought.

Kind Regards

KvH

Comment

Hi guys!

I don't want to get involved. But then why don't you guys write to his ISP and complain.

If you do want someone over here to do something then you better get someone who can speak chinese. This is because if I say anything than they won't understand what I am trying to say. He! He!

Ask Spectra!!

Regards,
                          Manoj Mahtani
                          Northwood 2.26ghz @ 3.0Ghz (air cooled!!)
                          Asus P4T533
                          512 megs PC 1066 - 32bit (Samsung)
                          Matrox Parhelia (Retail)
                          Seagate Cheetah 18Gigs 15K RPMs 8megs Cache SCSI (Drive C)
                          Maxtor 36Gigs 10K RPMs 8megs Cache SCSI (Drive D)
                          Adaptec 29160N SCSI Card
                          Aopen 56x CDROM
                          TDK 40x 12x 48x CDRW
                          SB Audigy Platinum EX
                          Creative Inspire 5.1 Digital 5700
                          Samsung 22" SyncMaster 1200 NF (Flat Screen CRT Monitor)
                          Lian-Li PC 70 Full Tower Case (7 fans in the case)
                          Enermax 650W power supply Microsoft Office Keyboard
                          Logitech Dual optical mouse
                          Microsoft Windows XP

Consoles: Dreamcast, Playstation 2, XBox, Panasonic GameCube (DVD & VCD support)

Comment

M&M, one problem...

What if he hacks?? Uses Linux and hacks?
                            We've got to 2 of his "providers" this past week allready, but are we sure those are his??

I don't think so.

From DJR we didn't hear a thing anymore after his banning (but for several mailbombs to people's email-boxes)

I don't think we can stop him, and we can't ignore him either. All he wants is for these fori to close down, just because he wants that to happen....

So what if we stop mailing alltogether for one day, or a weekend?? Quit the links to these fori for that weekend??

He might think he DID IT... but in the mean time, we seek him out, with baseball bats and other hard-hitting things, and we clob his PC out of it's missery... what do you say??

Jorden, angry isn't the word !!
                            Jordâ„¢

Comment

do what dc technical pages does. you sign up, then have to wait for the admin to email a password after veryfing email address. no freemail addresses are allowed

Comment

Working...
                              X