Bad G400 SH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad G400 SH

My friend and I both got 32 meg single head cards in the same order. Luck of the draw, mine is awesome, his has been a nightmare. We both have BX6r2 boards, and Celeron 300a's at 464. He was messing and messing with his for over a week. It would lock randomly in Windows,and whenever you would start a game. I finally brought his machine to my house and started swapping parts. Guess what? I went back and forth four times to be sure, and his computer works great with my card, locks every time with his. I also put his card in my computer, same result. The moral is, It's not always a driver or AGP aperture problem. I sure like my card though!

bed, bed, bed, problem U got ...if u have warenty for this card u should change it for a other G400 SH because it stinks like a Vcard HARDWARE PROBLEM ! & u will not fix it with any drivers because U changed the card from yours ro other mashine & the result the seame, one card wil not WORK..CHANGE IT FAST !.....once I got a defect MISTYQUE 220 to & I change it after that no poblems...

good luck !

Comment

Spider,

Not to be nitpicky, but he kinda already figured that out.

- Ash

------------------
      Portions of this message may have been Copyright 1999, Jorden van der Elst. All rights (and lefts) reserved.
      ------------------------
      Specs? You want specs? Yeah. Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this? This is my boomstick! It's a twelve gauge double barreled Remington, S-Mart's top-of-the-line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop Smart. Shop S-mart. Ya got that?! Now I swear, the next one of you primates, even touches me...

Comment

Hi,

And if you've ever experienced an RMA with Matrox you'll try your reseller first... :0

Ciao
        J

Comment

Up
          God damn the server ate my username

Comment

Working...
          X