aw nuts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aw nuts!

Darn! I ordered my G400 two days ago, requesting second day delivery. Called today and was told they're out of stock.

Sheesh, I was all excited about trying WWII Fighters at 1024x768x32, after reading the addendum over at Combatsim.

Anyone finding the cards ANYWHERE? It's a shame the card isn't more popular <g>.

Hi Yellowjacket,

OEM SH & DH yes @ pricewatch.com
    Haven't seen any retails, maybe someone
    else has.

Ordered mine past Satuday, got it Tuesday.

DK

Comment

Hi Yellowjacket!

I'm hoping that since I get my Max tomorrow morning from a retail paid pre-order, that they will be showing up everywhere. We have a very active PC market here in Vancouver and I'll try to get numbers on available cards in the channels tomorrow. Good Luck

Comment

Thanks for the info, guys! Mackj, I'd appreciate that very much. I'm also going to call Matrox and inquire as to when they expect to have the G400's available, and when they expect the Max's.

If the time difference isn't too great, I'll probably just go ahead and opt for the Max.

Unless I find one elsewhere first <grin>!

Comment

up

------------------
          and ty%&§!° went down again

Helmchen

Comment

up
            "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Hi Yellowjacket
              While picking up my MAX this morning and after getting it home(a little while) I checked into this cards availability some more. It seems the next few days will shake out the local preorders and next week they should be available for walkin pickup. If this holds true for most medim to large size burbs then everyone should be smilin soon One thing to watch for tho is a quick sellout! It may be a good time to put some money down

Comment

I should have stayed home today....It would have been cheaper...

I spent 4 hours looking on line for a G400 and got one at the place I hate Comp-u-plus
                The shipping sucked but I save some $$ on a PIII-450 @ 198.00 retail. They swear they have them the go for 149. S/H. Give it a go if you can stand it! I also picked up a P3B-F for 117. Should have stayed home.... Wait until the credit card bills roll in, Blood bath for LAMFDTK..hehehe
                Trainwrecker Computer Addicts

Comment

up
                  "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

i got to ask, cuase i must have missed it what are you guys refering to when you say

up ????????????????????????????????????

------------------
                    i don't need no stinkin signature

noel
                    msi 6167 mobo k7 500 wk41 now at 650. 256 meg ram ,addtronics case w 250watt sp power supply, matrox g400, maxtor diammax 2500+ 10gig hd,10x aopen slot dvd, 3com 10/100 nic, sb live xgamer sound card, efecent networks dsl modem, dlink 701i dsl router/firewall, lots of controlers (joystick throttle rudder raceing wheel), 19in ctx monitor, logitech mouseman wheel usb, and klipsch promedia v2-400 speakers. win98 oem and win2k pro dual boot.

noel
                    it's times like this that make me think of my fathers last words....

Don't son that gun is loaded.

Comment

We have been bringing the real posts back (up) to the top after Tylau's spam attacks.

Paul

[This message has been edited by ALBPM (edited 08-20-1999).]

Comment

MackJ, I thought Matrox was prioritizing it's pre-orders... That is, making sure they send a MAX to me before sending it to your lokal store.

That's the only reason I pre-ordered...

grrrmlmlrmlrmrl...

Comment

Tish While I got mine yesterday, I really don't feel good about those who pr-ordered directly from Matrox not having recieved theirs yet. Now I have been patiently waiting since the beginning of July, but would expect anyone who ordered earlier to have one warming up the insides of their PC by now. I hope they are just pouring off the assembly line, and in a week the only people without are the ones still deciding which model they want!

------------------
                          C366@550 ABIT BE6 256MB PC133 Quantum KA18.2G and CR13.3G MATROX G400 MAX Mits DP900U
                          C300A@450 ABIT BX6R2 256MB PC133 Quantum CR13.3G ATI RAGE FURY Mits DP900U

Comment

"Anyone finding the cards ANYWHERE? It's a shame the card isn't more popular."

That is the problem. They are so popular they are having a hard time keeping up with the demand.

Joel
                            Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
                            Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

I was being sarcastic. The demand for this card is phenomenal! And reviews just get better and better.

Comment

Working...
                              X