Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G400 Max orders to be shipped this week !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G400 Max orders to be shipped this week !

My order of 117xx is being shipped this week 3 day UPS it was ordered the 28th of June. This is according to a phone conversation at 4:08pm EST 8-18-99 which makes it arriving on or about monday of next week I guess. Unless a something extrodinary happens then this week. They did say a large number has come in this week and nobody called me um.

edit... no email sent to me from Matrox
    ------------------

[This message has been edited by rekamlias^ (edited 08-18-1999).]

You mean Matrox didn't email you saying that you would get the card? I sure hope that's the case with me too because I didn't get any email from Matrox. I sure hope they don't cut me off from this weeks batch too. My order number is 122xx. One of the 121xx guys said they were gonna get their card this week. Talk about bad luck if they stopped right at 121xx.

Comment

I called them Monday and they said I would get my card this week. Order#130XX. I have not gotten an email to confirm that statement.

If 11XXX, 12XXX, and 130XX people are getting their cards this week then I assume they are able to produce and ship quite a few Max's. Maybe we will see some on the shelves pretty soon.

Wish that's the truth, but I am not holding my breath.

Comment

I called them Monday and they said I would get my card this week. Order#130XX. I have not gotten an email to confirm that statement.

If 11XXX, 12XXX, and 130XX people are getting their cards this week then I assume they are able to produce and ship quite a few Max's. Maybe we will see some on the shelves pretty soon.

Wish that's the truth, but I am not holding my breath.

Comment

oops.. sorry about that!

Comment

That's OK Sir Hitec - you did know you can delete errant posts right?

Edit the post, and check the delete this post box. Submit. And voila - no one knows you double (triple, quadruple, quintuple, etc...) posted..

Gaming Rig.

- Gigabyte GA-7N400-Pro
            - AMD Athlon 3200+ XP
            - 1.5GB Dual Channel DDR 433Mhz SDRAM
            - 6.1 Digital Audio
            - Gigabit Lan (Linksys 1032)
            - 4 x 120GB SATA Drives, RAID 0+1 (Striped/Mirrored)
            - Sony DRU-500A DVD/+/-/R/RW
            - Creative 8x DVD-ROM
            - LS120 IDE Floppy
            - Zip 100 IDE
            - PNY Ultra 5900 (256MB)
            - NEC FE950
            - DTT2500 Cambridge Soundworks

Comment

After retreating to Vegas for a long weekend to escape the retched confines of Washington. I came back and made my weekly call to Matrox to be pleasantly surprised that yes, my card will ship this week! ahhhhhh

Btw - Order number was 127xx.

Comment

Anyone have any idea around what order I'd be on if I placed a pre-order tonight? I mean, anyone place an order rather recently - ? what was their order number?

*phz.
                Ami Y. Koriuchi - MY EMAIL IS DEAD

SYSTEM1
                Asus K7V266 - Athlon XP 1800+ - GeForce 4 TI 4600 128MB -
                1024 MB PC2100 DDR -
                200 GB UDMA100 7200 RPM - 60GB LVD 160 10K RPM

SYSTEM2
                Asus A7V133 - Athlon 1.4 - G400Max
                768MB PC133 - 75 GB of 10k RPM SCSI UW

HI SOMETiMES I GO AWAY FOR LONG TIME AND COME BACK YEARS LATER HI!

Comment

Anyone have any idea around what order I'd be on if I placed a pre-order tonight? I mean, anyone place an order rather recently - ? what was their order number?

*phz.

------------------
                  Ami Y. Koriuchi - foxyviolet@hotmail.com
                  Asus P2B 1010 - P3-500
                  256MB 6NS
                  70 GB of 10k RPM SCSI UW style.
                  Still waiting like a militia member in a Texas compound for the G400's to come to Earth.
                  ---
                  How-about-a-nice-game-of-chess?

Ami Y. Koriuchi - MY EMAIL IS DEAD

SYSTEM1
                  Asus K7V266 - Athlon XP 1800+ - GeForce 4 TI 4600 128MB -
                  1024 MB PC2100 DDR -
                  200 GB UDMA100 7200 RPM - 60GB LVD 160 10K RPM

SYSTEM2
                  Asus A7V133 - Athlon 1.4 - G400Max
                  768MB PC133 - 75 GB of 10k RPM SCSI UW

HI SOMETiMES I GO AWAY FOR LONG TIME AND COME BACK YEARS LATER HI!

Comment

The highest guy I seen on this forum was order #13xxx. I dunno when that guy ordered. Some people ordered on June 27 and their order number was 117xx. I ordered about 5 days after and I ended up being 500 order numbers behind. It depends if there are still alot of people ordering from the online store. You might still be in the 13000s or even higher. It wouldn't hurt to place and order and see I suppose. If you end up too high, you can cancel.

Comment

up

Comment

Kewl, my order number is 12708. Hope to be getting mine soon!
                        Cheers,
                        BC

Comment

I ordered 8-06 (two weeks ago) and my order number is EU-123x.

The EU-5xx has gotten their cards. I guess I'll get mine withing the timeframe of 5-6 weeks.

Comment

My order number is 11407 and I should get my card either Friday, Saturday, or Monday. No email confirmation, however. I thought they sent us UPS numbers... oh well.
                            p3-500, 128mb, g400max, wd hd, promise, 3com

Comment

My order number is 11407 and I should get my card either Friday, Saturday, or Monday. No email confirmation, however. I thought they sent us UPS numbers... oh well.
                              p3-500, 128mb, g400max, wd hd, promise, 3com

Comment

Working...
                              X