I know it's a little late, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know it's a little late, but...

Please can we put aside the problems we're having from a certain individual, and spare some thoughts for the population of Turkey. They've been hit by one hefty (7.4) earthquake, and a few slightly less (around 5.0) aftershocks already. Fears are that there's another big quake (At least 7) being imminent. There are at least 8000 dead, and 35,000 still unnacounted for.

Tylau - this is your chance, show you are a half decent member of the human race and direct your prayers to them.

Many thanks,

Steve

right there with ya steve ¦¬|
    p2 266@300 (4x75mhz) | qdi legend-v, lx chipset, bios 2.0sl | 96 mb pc100 | mill g200agp@99mhz 8mb sg, bios 2.6, pd 5.52 | win 98se

Comment

AMEN
      Gaming Rig.

- Gigabyte GA-7N400-Pro
      - AMD Athlon 3200+ XP
      - 1.5GB Dual Channel DDR 433Mhz SDRAM
      - 6.1 Digital Audio
      - Gigabit Lan (Linksys 1032)
      - 4 x 120GB SATA Drives, RAID 0+1 (Striped/Mirrored)
      - Sony DRU-500A DVD/+/-/R/RW
      - Creative 8x DVD-ROM
      - LS120 IDE Floppy
      - Zip 100 IDE
      - PNY Ultra 5900 (256MB)
      - NEC FE950
      - DTT2500 Cambridge Soundworks

Comment

I agree, life's too short for bickering. I pray for the souls of all the dead and hope i can understand how to change my own life for the better.

Tony
        To understand life we should remove complexity and find simplicity.
        Tony 1999

Comment

Definitely a tragedy that I will not soon forget. Makes me realize how lucky I am and how this could happen to me to since I live in the Bay Area.
          Just remember, whenver you think you have it bad, there is always someone else that is worse off then you are. The fact that we are all typing on our computers shows me that most of us are pretty damn lucky, and don't forget it!

Dave

------------------
          Hot Sauces and Paintball Guns and Christmas Trees OH MY!

members.home.net/helevitia
          ~Helevitia~
          (hell-uh-vee-shuh)
          Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Definitely a tragedy that I will not soon forget. Makes me realize how lucky I am and how this could happen to me to since I live in the Bay Area.
            Just remember, whenver you think you have it bad, there is always someone else that is worse off then you are. The fact that we are all typing on our computers shows me that most of us are pretty damn lucky, and don't forget it!

Dave

------------------
            Hot Sauces and Paintball Guns and Christmas Trees OH MY!

members.home.net/helevitia
            ~Helevitia~
            (hell-uh-vee-shuh)
            Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Prayers be with them

Seeing that really gets you thinking

DK

Comment

up
                "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Working...
                X