• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• =->800MHz<-= Athlon

http://www6.tomshardware.com/cpu/99q3/990813/index.html

yes, i know it doesn't involve matrox hardware, but it should

and hey, wipe yer chin!

------------------
    p2 266@300 ¦ 96mb ¦ qdi legend-v(lx), bios 1.8sl ¦ mill g200agp@99, bios 2.3, driver 5.13, dx 6.1 ¦ win98se

p2 266@300 (4x75mhz) | qdi legend-v, lx chipset, bios 2.0sl | 96 mb pc100 | mill g200agp@99mhz 8mb sg, bios 2.6, pd 5.52 | win 98se

=>Indeed it does not<=

And there will be 1GHz Athlon around Jan-Feb so big deal.. Those Kryotech's aren't worth the price.

B

Comment

more to the point, it involves Tom's Hardware... a person and site that a lot of us lost respect for over the Nvidia fiasco. None the less, thanks for pointing it out mate.
      Look, I know you think the world of me, that's understandable, you're only human, but it's not nice to call somebody "Vain"!

Comment

buuri: sorry to p you off chum.

agent31: yeah i know, that kinda bothered me too. pabst himself even co-wrote the article. but it still doesn't take away from the fact that the rig is out there. i'm sure most of the people in here are aware of his bias, and will keep that in mind whenever they read something of a subjective nature in a tom's review. right, smart matrox users??

i just got a kick out of the slick way that thing was put together. i wonder how hard it would be to put an extension on the cryo line to something like a cooled heatsink attachment for the vid card.

[This message has been edited by scotty (edited 08-18-1999).]
        p2 266@300 (4x75mhz) | qdi legend-v, lx chipset, bios 2.0sl | 96 mb pc100 | mill g200agp@99mhz 8mb sg, bios 2.6, pd 5.52 | win 98se

Comment

It's just that this piece of news was in the General Hardware days ago.. (<a href="http://forums.gagames.com/forums/Forum58/HTML/000325.html">In this thread</a>)

B

Comment

As soon as the mystical "overclocking anti-remarker device" appears anyone should be capable of creating his vary own posing machine.

The only good buy at Kryo is a case with the fridge integrated.
            The price is acceptable and you can use it with Slot1 and SlotA.

The Socket varinat is different though (upgrade kits wouldve been cool).

Comment

up

------------------
              and ty%&§!° went down again

Helmchen

Comment

up

Comment

up
                  "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Working...
                  X