Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An offical G400Max News form Ma?rox (Joke only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An offical G400Max News form Ma?rox (Joke only)

Dear all matrox pre-oder,

We have problem to produce the G400Max. It because all the G400Max is using the same G400 chip. We just overclock it with the -5ns ram.

We have test and produce it very success in the pototype. However, when we start to produce it in Ireland. We find most final product can not pass the QC. The turth is produce 20Max only 1Max can pass the QC. So, we will not mass produce the G400Max. And we will stop the online pre-oder soon. All the pre-order will get their card. But no ship day can confirm. But will before Y2k.

If you want more detail. You can call our service but one answer will reply. Ha ha.

Best Regard

A joke from a pre-order.

can someone please translate the errors

Some people have BO, some have PO(pre-oder)

[This message has been edited by rickn (edited 08-15-1999).]

Comment

Looks like Who Am I, Alias "Jacky Chan" is pissed that he hasn't received his card yet.

Well, I can understand since I am pissed myself. But then I just went out and got myself a G400 16megs Dual Head to test until I get my G400 Max.

Once again I would like to stress that don't tease people whose English isn't at the same level as yours.

Regards,
      Manoj Mahtani
      Northwood 2.26ghz @ 3.0Ghz (air cooled!!)
      Asus P4T533
      512 megs PC 1066 - 32bit (Samsung)
      Matrox Parhelia (Retail)
      Seagate Cheetah 18Gigs 15K RPMs 8megs Cache SCSI (Drive C)
      Maxtor 36Gigs 10K RPMs 8megs Cache SCSI (Drive D)
      Adaptec 29160N SCSI Card
      Aopen 56x CDROM
      TDK 40x 12x 48x CDRW
      SB Audigy Platinum EX
      Creative Inspire 5.1 Digital 5700
      Samsung 22" SyncMaster 1200 NF (Flat Screen CRT Monitor)
      Lian-Li PC 70 Full Tower Case (7 fans in the case)
      Enermax 650W power supply Microsoft Office Keyboard
      Logitech Dual optical mouse
      Microsoft Windows XP
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consoles: Dreamcast, Playstation 2, XBox, Panasonic GameCube (DVD & VCD support)
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Yeah it sucks that we have to wait for the Max, but sometimes that is just the way it is. As far as teasing for poor English, I didn't see anyone teasing poor English. Maybe poor taste in posting. But I guess these kind of posts are going to be made.
        But that was one funny post I mean, I am ROTFLMAOACS!!!

Rags

[This message has been edited by mragsdale (edited 08-16-1999).]

Comment

ROTFLMAOACS?

Well I'm no less than ROLFCHARTYEFRMHSUOITS!!

B

Comment

I didn't find the post funny at all. It was more like a sarcastic comment.

He he!

Regards,
            Manoj Mahtani
            Asus P4T533
            Matrox Parhelia (Retail)
            Adaptec 29160N SCSI Card
            Aopen 56x CDROM
            TDK 40x 12x 48x CDRW
            SB Audigy Platinum EX
            Microsoft Windows XP

Consoles: Dreamcast, Playstation 2, XBox, Panasonic GameCube (DVD & VCD support)

Comment

Well, all humor is relative to one's point of view.

Comment

Manoj,

I hadn't even BEGUN to think about posting to trash his English until you piped up. The problem here is that humor really requires some degree of fluency in a language. I can't tell jokes in your language, you can't tell jokes in my language. I could repeat, verbatim, word for word, the funniest joke you have ever heard... but if I don't know the language it won't be funny. Now add to that other language issues and you get... anyway, you get the idea.

- Slarty

------------------
                It wasn't always like this... I had a real life once. A signature, too. I used to be a guy named Gurm. But that's all gone now. Now, my name is Ash... and I am a slave.
                ------------------------
                Specs? You want specs? Yeah. Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this? This is my boomstick! It's a twelve gauge double barreled Remington, S-Mart's top-of-the-line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop Smart. Shop S-mart. Ya got that?! Now I swear, the next one of you primates, even touches me...

Comment

I agree I don't understand why "whoamI" thinks he is making a joke. Probably he is trying to say "just kidding, don't go after me because I posted this sarcastic comment".

You see, he probably knows that if anyone says something bad about G400 or Matrox, they get flamed. So he probably is trying to avoid getting flamed, in a way.

Regards,
                  Manoj Mahtani
                  Asus P4T533
                  Matrox Parhelia (Retail)
                  Adaptec 29160N SCSI Card
                  Aopen 56x CDROM
                  TDK 40x 12x 48x CDRW
                  SB Audigy Platinum EX
                  Microsoft Windows XP

Comment

No Manoj. I'm going to be gentle this time. Let me illustrate.

MATROX IS A BUNCH OF IRRESPONSIBLE SO-AND-SO's.

They have promised cards to people, failed to meet those promises, and then told us nothing!

Not only that, but new drivers aren't coming out anywhere NEAR fast enough!

----------------------------------------

I won't get flamed for that. Not even a little bit. Because everything I said is true. It's the WAY you say it. If the above post were filled with extraneous exclamation points, accusations, and meanness, yes I would get flamed.

Especially if it were done in pig-latin, which seems to be the order of the day with most flamebait.

- Slarty

------------------
                    It wasn't always like this... I had a real life once. A signature, too. I used to be a guy named Gurm. But that's all gone now. Now, my name is Ash... and I am a slave.
                    ------------------------
                    Specs? You want specs? Yeah. Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this? This is my boomstick! It's a twelve gauge double barreled Remington, S-Mart's top-of-the-line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop Smart. Shop S-mart. Ya got that?! Now I swear, the next one of you primates, even touches me...

Comment

Does the use of capital letters everywhere gives us the right to flame??

Comment

No one ever flames around here. Even if they are shouting and stupid.

Rags

Comment

When exactly you bunch of M.R. idiots shut up your little moron holes?

Comment

This is not a joke at all, suckard! You have far bad Chinese than mine. Dont even try to buybanother Taiwan/China product the next time, you dont understand what is mean by "Made in China", mumsfragger!!!!

Comment

you dont understand what is mean by "Made in China", mumsfragger!!!!
                              Apparently in your case, tylau, it means that your mother and father were somehow related before they got hooked up, probably by ways of being siblings, or mother/son relationship.

Best Regards,
                              NotManoj

Comment

Working...
                              X