Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flaming Apology

Ok Folks,

Enjoy this while it lasts, it won't happen very often...

I want to apologise for perhaps pushing that little troglodytic (sp?) troll Lau Tin Yau a little too far.

I know, I wasn't the only one. But I'll apologise for everyone. There. It's done. I feel much better now.

- Slarty

P.S. So who votes that we take his ISP information and knock him off the face of the planet? I know some people... who have automated bots to fire off DOS and Smurf attacks... NO! BAD! That would be BAD!

------------------
    Portions of this message may have been Copyright 1999, Jorden van der Elst. All rights (and lefts) reserved.
    ------------------------
    Specs? You want specs? Yeah. Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this? This is my boomstick! It's a twelve gauge double barreled Remington, S-Mart's top-of-the-line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop Smart. Shop S-mart. Ya got that?! Now I swear, the next one of you primates, even touches me...

Hi Ash,

Some people have been pinging his alledged IP address all night and day here... alledged, for I don't think it was tylau's address...
    (Thanks Maggi, for stopping )

Let's all cool down and let Ant fight it out. He done a great job with one DJRoberts as well (Remember him from last week?? Gawd, has it only been one week??)

I think these were the last hangings for some time to come. I hope they were anyway.

Jorden.

------------------
    ------------
    Some of this message may have been Copyright 1999, Slartibartfast (tm). All rights, lefts, ups and downs reserved.
    ------------
    Holly Reigns !!
    Love Reigns...
    as does Stupidity Reign (still)
    -----------

Jordâ„¢

Comment

I would also like to apologize. It seems he was taking aim mostly at me. I don't want to see this forum end up this way, and I hope Tin Yau finds a way to stop himself from doing such foolish things in the future.

Rags

------------------
      Some people call me the Space Cowboy...

Comment

Rags,

Do some people also call you Maurice?

And, tell me... what the F*CK is a POMPATUS?

- Slarty

------------------
        Portions of this message may have been Copyright 1999, Jorden van der Elst. All rights (and lefts) reserved.
        ------------------------
        Specs? You want specs? Yeah. Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this? This is my boomstick! It's a twelve gauge double barreled Remington, S-Mart's top-of-the-line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop Smart. Shop S-mart. Ya got that?! Now I swear, the next one of you primates, even touches me...

Comment

No, Slarty, some call him the "Gangster of Love". The people who call him "Maurice" are idiots who wouldn't know a Pompatus if it fu--- ummm...maybe I should go find Jorden and see if he has any icepacks left....

And hey, Rags, don't beat yourself up. It could have been any of us who tend to comprise the Vocal Opposition. Frankly, as insane as his response was, it's hard to seriously believe that it had anything to do with anyone...except the voices in his head....

Real, real sorry I missed "MURC: The Vengeance", though....there was a "Baywatch" marathon on network and, well, David Hasselhoff......sigh....

--------------------------------
          the once and future motub,
          wondering if she can sell them a bridge she happens to live near, too....

[This message has been edited by HollyBerri (edited 08-18-1999).]

Comment

David Hasselhoff?
            Oh he's just so edible.

B

Comment

Hasselhoff?! A.k.a. "Knight Rider" a.k.a. "Turbo boost K.I.T.T."?!!

Sigh.. I guess my wife wasn't alone on this..

Time to munch munch with wifey and let her know Holly likes Hasselhoff too..

JamesA.
              <b>JamesA</b>: Just a <b>Dumbass MURCer</b>

Comment

et tu, Buuri?

*sigh* Ok. Ok. Go go lunch now.

JamesA.

Comment

MattRags... look that sounds good...

A MattRags G400 in your mailbox, 6000 times... lol

BTW, I'm sure Mr. Take-Away Chinese didn't hassle [damn, I'm good!] us Holly, for he couldn't find a good nickname for us

Jord.

------------------
                  ------------
                  Some of this message may have been Copyright 1999, Slartibartfast (tm). All rights, lefts, ups and downs reserved.
                  ------------
                  Holly, Love and Stupidity still Reigns !!
                  -----------

Jordâ„¢

Comment

Wow, all these confessions and reflections are really .....stirring. Just don't beat yourselves up too bad. Remember, internalizing anger leads to health problems.

It is difficult to refrain from insults and profanity when one's words fail to resolve a conflict. A broader vocabulary sometimes helps, but I have seen some real wordy people freak out too. Fortunately it was in a forum though, as the way this escalated physical contact would have been inevitable!

YeeHa!

SCompRacer,
                    ---------------------------------------------
                    I mean if your feeling froggy, maybe you ought to jump...

Comment

You may find it interesting that I know Djroberts. I actually work with him and he recommended the G400 card to me. What do you mean by Ant took care of him?

Thanks,
                      Jay

Comment

Hmm.. I wonder if that isn't Mr. Roberts himself in a poor disguise!

Ok, you'll have your chance "Jay"..

B

Comment

[I'm being nice, I'm being nice, I'm being nice....]

Jay, why don't you ask DJ, since you know him?

There.

That was nice, wasn't it?

BTW, is JamesA gone?

Yes?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! I can't believe he bought that Hasselhoff thing!!! Maybe I should see if he'll take that bridge off my hands....I need to earn the money for that plane ticket to Holland somehow....!

(Hope you and your wife had a lovely lunch, James! )

--------------------------
                          the once and future motub

Comment

I'm a joker, I'm a smoker, I'm a mid-night toker.

Yeah, some call me Maurice, too.

------------------
                            Some people call me the Space Cowboy...

Comment

<font color="#FF0000">*Blush*</font>
                              <font color="#000000">
                              I came back from lunch after telling me wife about Holly, and I found out I was lied.. The things a woman would do to be with her fianc&eacute;!

Jorden, she's a keeper!

BTW, how much does it cost to help you and Jorden in your quest for marital bliss? Why can't Ash/Slarty, Paul, Buuri, or any of the regulars chip in and help? Or am I being too idealistic here?

JamesA (feeling sheepish).

BTW, had a great lunch and nap with wifey!
                              Thanks Holly.
                              </font>

Comment

Working...
                              X