Real Nice Tylau what you just did is a Felony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Nice Tylau what you just did is a Felony

You just showed how stupid you really are.

Paul
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Oh yea....he's my hero!

pathetic.
    get a life, or end your life...

and don't go away mad, just go away
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Tin Yau Lau....

Comment

But, you must realize by now, we were wrong to flame him in the first place. Evil, vindictive ****oles need love too, you guys....

I blame myself....I should have burned the headless corpse after I blew those holes in him with Slarty's boomstick....

-------------------
        the once and future motub

Comment

If only the map the U.S. Air Force had that had the misprint, that resulted in the blowing up of their embassy had rinny tin tin's address instead.

Rags

[This message has been edited by mragsdale (edited 08-17-1999).]

Comment

Whadda hell happend here.
            Zilliondruple posts of nuclear China bombings.

Maybe tylau is attacking for good this time...

I am generally against flaming, but this must be were I draw the line and say:

Is there anyone out there who knows Leon's phone number. We got a job for him. I will personally donate all of the money in my piggybank to the assasignation of tylau.

Now where did I put that cloaking device...

Ghydda
            As I always say: You can get more with a kind word and a 2-by-4 than you can with just a kind word.
            My beloved Parhelia was twotiming with Dan Wood - now she's gone forever and all I got is this lousy T-shirt
            |Stolen Rig|RetroGames Rig|Workstation Rig|Server Rig|

Comment

Interesting how it says that they would test before end July 99 - maybe Matrox run their schedules...

Also, that's one way of getting out of the junior member status..

****ole.

Comment

Also, what's even more sad, is that it's taken him frim 5:58 to 7:24 to do it... what a waste of time and effort, now if he REALLY wanted to kill the server.....

Comment

By the way tylau, you spelled you nick wrong, it's not ratstale, it's rats-ass.

So why don't you do us all a favor and take your sorry carcus and shove it right up were the sun never shines.

Ghydda

[This message has been edited by Ghydda (edited 08-17-1999).]
                  As I always say: You can get more with a kind word and a 2-by-4 than you can with just a kind word.
                  My beloved Parhelia was twotiming with Dan Wood - now she's gone forever and all I got is this lousy T-shirt

Comment

I am impressed that the server didn't crash.

Comment

Normally in a situation like this, I would say I admire the persons persistance, but for someone to spend more than an hour doing that... I'm sorry, that's not persistance, it's not clever, it's not funny, and most of all, it failed.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
                      Look, I know you think the world of me, that's understandable, you're only human, but it's not nice to call somebody "Vain"!

Comment

It is obvious that rats-ass did not write the posts himself, or he had at least one other person to help him. The post is very readable

Ghydda

-----------

Getting so bored with the yoyo's around here.

Comment

And just when we think you couldn't be more pathetic, here you come again with another volley of your pre-pubecant behaivior.

A true roll model, in deed...
                          Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Way to go, Tyjerkseter!
                            Your latest threat shows your malicious intent quite clearly:

ragsdaleNOT
                            Member posted 08-17-1999 10:00 PM
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            To stop me posting, stop running this forum forever, using another domain name, shut down this forum, stop recruiting new forum members and let it die, or nail me on my head, if YOU can?!!!!
                            This missiles wont be stop forever, bots developing. pigeon mind forum losers!

Oh yea...got any more rope you'd like to string out for your hanging?

Comment

BTW, did I mention how much I'm enjoying hearing the words "felony offense" used in association with this POS??

Thanks, Paul, you've made my night...well, I've gotta admit I'm pretty fond of Kruzin's "icepick in the eye" thing, too...

----------------------------
                              the once and future motub

Comment

Working...
                              X