One last message to you POS b*stards who took down the board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One last message to you POS b*stards who took down the board

Great. So now you've screwed up hundreds of people you've never seen, and never will.

So are you a big guy now? Are you too cool to live? Are you all that and a bag of chips?

Sorry.

In case you hadn't noticed....

IT'S ONLY A G*DDAMN GRAPHICS CARD, PEOPLE! IT'S ONLY A F*CKING HW FORUM ON THE EVER-LOVIN' WWW!!!!

If you think no one will notice that the only excitement in your life is getting so riled up that you carry out criminal behaviors against some strangers who were mean to you...well, sorry again.

This is not important. It's fun, and we do devote some fair amount of time, energy, and money to our cards, and the forums...but it's not important. Your family is important. The cleanliness of our air and water is important. The global economy and the possibility (or reality) of war is important.

The state of your computer, and the opinion of some people on the Internet is not.

If you think it is-- and clearly you do, to be driven to such extremes-- it says a lot more about you than it does about us.

Before we just had an opinion, and that wasn't important at all. You have foolishly given us facts to back up that opinion. Facts are actionable. Facts have consequences.

And that may turn out to be real important to you (and not in a good way), when all is said and done.

May the evil you do return 9 times to you as is the law. I await the day.

-------------------------
    the once and future motub

Easy girl, watch that blood pressure. We wouldn't want it to end up with a heard attack now, would we

Not for our beloved HollyBerri anyway...

tylau, go suck on it!
    As I always say: You can get more with a kind word and a 2-by-4 than you can with just a kind word.
    My beloved Parhelia was twotiming with Dan Wood - now she's gone forever and all I got is this lousy T-shirt
    |Stolen Rig|RetroGames Rig|Workstation Rig|Server Rig|

Comment

Oh, no, no...I <u>really</u> don't think we'll be letting this thread sink under the burden of this weight of idiocy...

Call me egotistical, but I rather like my curses to be at the top of the pile....

Thanks, Ghydda, I'm fine. Keeps me in fighting trim....

------------------------

Comment

go Holly! I'm getting excited just hearing you type!
        jim

------------------
        P2-350 o/c 450, BH-6 mobo,128mb pc-100,Mill. G-200 8mb o/c to 215 with g200clk, win98,dx6.1,PD5.13, bios 2.3
        THREE BIG FANS (and three little ones)

System 1:
        AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
        Epox 8K7A
        2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
        an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
        SBLIVE 5.1
        Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
        IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
        Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
        3Com Hardware Modem
        Teac 20/10/40 burner
        Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Comment

What kills me about this is that we know this guy's real name and email address. Doesn't he know that this sort of thing is supposed to be done anonymously? (Before anyone asks, I don't personally have his address, but Ant certainly does) I hope he was prepared to change his address, because I'm sure after this is over, he won't have access to that account anymore (either due to a serious mail flood , or his isp cancelling his account).

Andrew
          Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Oh, and Holly, what'd you call him a Point Of Sale bastard for? I'll shut up now (yes I work for a bank )
            Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

a formal post of that info would be appropriate
              jim

not that we would do anything harmful with it......... bwahahaha!
              System 1:
              AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
              Epox 8K7A
              2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
              an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
              SBLIVE 5.1
              Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
              IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
              Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
              3Com Hardware Modem
              Teac 20/10/40 burner
              Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Comment

Well said Holly

Comment

I can't believe he actually spent the time to type my name correctly.

Comment

What kills me about this is that we know this guy's real name and email address. Doesn't he know that this sort of thing is supposed to be done anonymously?
                    agallag, you're surprised? This whole thing got started in the first place because we kept pointing out that this evil turd was stupider than a bag of rocks. A bag of really, <u>really</u> dumb rocks.

Apparently, we weren't supposed to tell. D'oh!!!

---------------------------

[This message has been edited by HollyBerri (edited 08-17-1999).]

Comment

Don't give him too much credit their Rags, he probably cut n pasted your name

Ciao

Comment

I guess you're right, he is certainly dumber than a sack of hammers...

Comment

he's an earthworm, no doubt of similar proportions, slimey, of no use to anyone in the world of computers, and drowns in a puddle when it rains...
                          Look, I know you think the world of me, that's understandable, you're only human, but it's not nice to call somebody "Vain"!

Comment

Moving my little working up to the top again....

Hey, don't knock it, we did have several hours of quiet...you never know, and it can't hurt....

----------------------
                            t.o.a.f.m.

Comment

Well didn't Tylau hurt us. Although he used an "anonymous" account set up with an "anonyomous" Hotmail account what he didn't do was to make any attempt to cover up his IP number so every single thing he has done is all nicely logged.

He's also made pathetic attempt at mail bombing me, sent me some 1600 messages. He did this "anonymously" via a Hotmail account. What he doesn't realise is these accounts aren't anonymous, they log the senders real IP number in the mail header of every message sent

The legal boys are on the case.

Comment

Working...
                              X