Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disgusting figures of MURC! mratstale, amumworm, slatebastard

Are you sure what you are flamming of?

You are beginning to sound like my wife.

Rags

Comment

Someone PLEASE give Tylenol the BOOT!!!

What do you say Ant?? (Sheriff of Nottingham)

Paul
      "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

OK, ALBPM, as I didnt flame you or you didnt flame me before. I get BOOT, how about the disgusting figures listed, they flame people becauise they are pro-matrox, and they are loyal flammers, they dont need to BOOT.

Show me you BOOT anyway, ALBPM, if you dare, but also BOOT the idiotic MRagsdale, armyworm and Slarty.. I am doing exactly the same thing as they are, so lets get BOOTED altogeother

Comment

mratstale,
          I forgot to tell u that you sound like exactly my dumped girlfriend...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...so what is the fucccck, HA?

Comment

It was nice and quiet for awhile. Why do you have to start all this again???

Paul
            "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Tyalu,

you need to understand why people are flaming you. We do not start treads on flaming peopleor just insulting people. we do not just critises everyone, matrox the members jsut for the fun of it. we are all here to get some insight and tips on how to optimize are cards. If you do not like it here why do you stay? If you don't like getting flamed and insulted, why don`t you simply get ouut of the forum? you can clearly see htat your postings are anoying people here and that barely no ones backs you up??? I must sadly add that I never saw you post something contructive on the forum rather that useless comments and bitching. common, get a grip!! M&M used to be flames, he stiped being anying and posting intellegent post and now you don`t see him get trashed! Change or leave, it's as simple as that...

sorry

Comment

Tylau,

Turning my back and hanging my head

Silence
                Gaming Rig.

- Gigabyte GA-7N400-Pro
                - AMD Athlon 3200+ XP
                - 1.5GB Dual Channel DDR 433Mhz SDRAM
                - 6.1 Digital Audio
                - Gigabit Lan (Linksys 1032)
                - 4 x 120GB SATA Drives, RAID 0+1 (Striped/Mirrored)
                - Sony DRU-500A DVD/+/-/R/RW
                - Creative 8x DVD-ROM
                - LS120 IDE Floppy
                - Zip 100 IDE
                - PNY Ultra 5900 (256MB)
                - NEC FE950
                - DTT2500 Cambridge Soundworks

Comment

Harro, anybody have reo remon?

Ciao

Comment

Right on armyworm!!! The Forums have been quite peacefull and constructive lately. Thats the way we members prefer it.

If you hate matrox so much why don't you go hang out at the Voodoo Forum and Rant away over there. You'll find all kinds of support and sympathy over there.

Paul

[This message has been edited by ALBPM (edited 08-16-1999).]

Comment

wow,

i must apologize for all the spelling mistakes in my previous posting... I must have been smoking a good one!! I'll try to be more careful from now on

Ciao

Ben

Comment

Hi tylau!,
                        Yeah, I have been told that before. You know it's one of those things, I sound like everyone's "old dumped girlfriend". Don't worry, I am not her.

BTW, how's everything? Any new equipment in your system? How's the weather in Hong Kong? I heard the price of tea in China is going up, is this true? Well, enough chit-chat, talk to you later. Have a wonderful day, tylau.

Rags

Comment

tylau,

What the hell is your problem???? You come in here slagging off on Matrox and the people of this forum and you expect us to treat you with respect? Respect is earned buddy, and you damn sure have not earned any. As the rest have said why don't you JUST GO AWAY. Can't you see that you are not wanted here? Or will it take Ant finaly banning you for you to understand that?

Joel

BTW I found your so called joke to be in very poor taste.

[This message has been edited by Joel (edited 08-16-1999).]
                          Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
                          Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Harlo! I am Tylua! I candt efevn shpell wenh I'm tryinnk tew be meen teo otherpeppels.

My brian it is small. So my penis is.

Flame me. Hate me. Beat me. Ban me.

--------------------------------------

The following has been an unpaid, fully provoked, meaningless counterattack. I'll come up with something more creative in the morning. I've had 2 hours of sleep in the past 24, it's 10:30PM here, and I have to go to work in the morning.

- Slarty

------------------
                            Portions of this message may have been Copyright 1999, Jorden van der Elst. All rights (and lefts) reserved.
                            ------------------------
                            Specs? You want specs? Yeah. Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this? This is my boomstick! It's a twelve gauge double barreled Remington, S-Mart's top-of-the-line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop Smart. Shop S-mart. Ya got that?! Now I swear, the next one of you primates, even touches me...

Comment

Harro again, anybody want passpoh pict cha?

Ciao

Comment

Working...
                              X