Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed please I'm Desperado..Lets re-unite

Dear Friends,
    I have an Asus P2B F, 333Mhz, 64Mb Ram with SB Live Value.
    My Bios Aprerature is set to 256 but when I move the display Properties>Setting>Advanced>Performance to anything but "None", I get a blank screen or very bad display. Have tried uninstalling using the utill and reinstalling the driver But that did not help. Also tried to formating and reinstalling Win98.

And step by step instructions?

Any help? Thanks.

Sorry forgot to mention that I have a G400 16mb DH.

Comment

There seem to be issues with the P2B. Turn off ECC checking in your BIOS, see if that helps.

- Slarty

------------------
      It wasn't always like this... I had a real life once. A signature, too. I used to be a guy named Gurm. But that's all gone now. Now, my name is Ash... and I am a slave.
      ------------------------
      Specs? You want specs? Yeah. Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this? This is my boomstick! It's a twelve gauge double barreled Remington, S-Mart's top-of-the-line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop Smart. Shop S-mart. Ya got that?! Now I swear, the next one of you primates, even touches me...

Comment

Also, at this point I would really recommend trying that card in another system...

Ciao

Ben

Comment

Are you running Win 98 second edition? May not make a difference, but I had the same problem with my dual head Max card. My card kicked my ass so I sent it back as defective. Still awaiting a replacement.

------------------
          PII/400, 384MB, 27GB across two IDE drives, SB-live value, 3com 10 baseT, DSL connected,
          G200 + 12MB voodoo2 (until G400Max comes back), on an Asus P3B-F mobo.
          PIII/850, 640MB, ASUS P3B-F,80GB+ of HD, G400MAX +12MB voodoo2, SB live!MP3, Cable Modem, etc...

Comment

Holy double post batman!!! Gosh, people will do anything to bump up their junior member status...

------------------
            PII/400, 384MB, 27GB across two IDE drives, SB-live value, 3com 10 baseT, DSL connected,
            G200 + 12MB voodoo2 (until G400Max comes back), on an Asus P3B-F mobo.

[This message has been edited by skeeech (edited 08-16-1999).]
            PIII/850, 640MB, ASUS P3B-F,80GB+ of HD, G400MAX +12MB voodoo2, SB live!MP3, Cable Modem, etc...

Comment

Working...
            X