Order Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order Status

Hey, good to see another guy in the 12000's. My order number is a bit lower than yours. Mine is 122xx. If they are really in the high 11000's then I think I should be getting my card within 2 weeks maybe.

this is from last week 8-4-99I said the six weeks is up and they said "um gee, well um, we are not up to your number (117xx) yet" then I said it sure would be ashame to see this card for sale at a retailers place, for less, before us loyal Matrox users get our preorder cards. and he said "gee well um we are producing the cards as fast as we can um and um we dont know how many will become available. you might be a couple of weeks." then i said well are you offer a discount or free overnight shipping on these cards when the do come in. and he said. Gosh, um, gee well um that would be um I dont know of any offer like that as of yet um. And I said well thank you for getting me my card as soon as possible and my name is not um.

Comment

Order Status

I called matrox today and here is the scoop. My max order # is 127xx. The rep. told me um yes we recieved some um cards today and we will be getting um more on um Friday. So I asked what # they were up to. "sir, I um can't um disclose that." Okay, I say, are you in the 10,000, "um higher" 12,000? "um, we're not that high yet" Okay now I'm getting somewhere. Basically he let on that they were in the um high 11,000. And the cards that were recieved today and Friday are shipping Monday and to call back on Friday for a more definitive answer. What is the highest max order # in this forum that has been recieved or has confirmation?

Comment

Called Matrox Monday, told me that most likely my order of #119XX won't be in this weeks shipment! Got a lot of ums too. Going to call them again tomorrow to get a more updated status.

Comment

My order is #130XX. With the speed that Matrox delivers its products, I wouldn't count on receiving my card before end of this year. Maybe if I am lucky I can have the G400MAX for my Christmas present. HA! :<

Comment

Can anyone tell me if there have been any deliveries of Max cards from any retail vendors? I placed my order with Dell on June 6th and have not received anything yet. They told me Aug 2, end of Aug, Sept... Just curious.

------------------
            -Joe

PII-350(392), Mystique-G200, 256MRam, Plextor SCSI CD-ROM, HP7110 Burner, ADSL, blah blah blah

Comment

This is a totally over-hyped setup by this fraudulent graphic card company. Lesson to learn tough.

Comment

PC Connection tells me first week of September for the MAX, though I am in doubt seeing where the preorder numbers are.

While it seems good to have a low order number of 3X, it is actually 13,XXX + 35!

Comment

Well folks I had a chat with a Matrox sales agent today. I asked him when I could expect retail outlets to get the Max boards. He said it could be anywhere between one or TWO months. I could tell by the tone of his voice that it was going to be closer to 2 months. I put in an order for a vanilla G400-32-DH. He says they don't have them in stock at the moment but they are not having any trouble making them and that I should have it in a week. I now have to cancell my order for the Max. I figure I can have a lot of fun with the G400 in two months.

------------------
                  -Joe

PIII-450, Abit BH6-KG, Mystique-G200, 192MRam, Adaptec 2940UW, IBM 18ES SCSI HD, Plextor SCSI CD-ROM, HP7110 Burner, ADSL, HP PhotoSmart scanner, blah blah blah

Comment

2 months!!! You are kidding right?

I better e-mail matrox again and find out. They told me last week that all distributors will receive their cards by Mid August. Or were they only refering to the shippment for Hong Kong?

I better find out.

Regards,
                    Manoj Mahtani
                    Northwood 2.26ghz @ 3.0Ghz (air cooled!!)
                    Asus P4T533
                    512 megs PC 1066 - 32bit (Samsung)
                    Matrox Parhelia (Retail)
                    Seagate Cheetah 18Gigs 15K RPMs 8megs Cache SCSI (Drive C)
                    Maxtor 36Gigs 10K RPMs 8megs Cache SCSI (Drive D)
                    Adaptec 29160N SCSI Card
                    Aopen 56x CDROM
                    TDK 40x 12x 48x CDRW
                    SB Audigy Platinum EX
                    Creative Inspire 5.1 Digital 5700
                    Samsung 22" SyncMaster 1200 NF (Flat Screen CRT Monitor)
                    Lian-Li PC 70 Full Tower Case (7 fans in the case)
                    Enermax 650W power supply Microsoft Office Keyboard
                    Logitech Dual optical mouse
                    Microsoft Windows XP
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consoles: Dreamcast, Playstation 2, XBox, Panasonic GameCube (DVD & VCD support)
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

In checking a few online retailers, here is the latest update from their sites:
                      buycomp.com - backorder (as opposed to their other classification of 1-2weeks)
                      mwave - est. arrival on 8/14
                      necx - eta. 9/9/99

Comment

I got the same sorts of numbers. What I am curious about is has anyone outside of direct orders from Matrox received a card? I am curious if any of the first batches of Maxs actually went to retailers. I am regretting trying to save a few bucks by going retail vs direct from Matrox. I have a friend of mine waiting to buy my G200 for his new system but I am obviously waiting for my G400 before I do so. Poor guy is using an old Diamond ISA card (1meg) on his new system will I get him my G200. You can only image both of our levels of frustration. I am considering going out and getting a vanilla G400 but if my order is just a few days away then we can wait. See my dilema?

------------------
                        -Joe

PIII-450, Abit BH6-KG, Mystique-G200, 192MRam, Adaptec 2940UW, IBM 18ES SCSI HD, Plextor SCSI CD-ROM, HP7110 Burner, ADSL, HP PhotoSmart scanner, blah blah blah

Comment

heh.

That's what I have to say this.

Why can't Matrox tell us the truth? Why can't Matrox tell us how many cards per week they are able to produce? Why can't Matrox tell us what order numbers (ca.) they are up to?

Answer:

They don't want us to cancel our orders, then they'll not earn as much money as they want.

Result:

We sit here and accept lie after lie (ok only a few lies, the 5-6 week time limit has been reached for many people I belive) and wait for a card we might not get in two TWO! T-W-O !! 2!!!! MONTHS!!!!

Conclusion:

Matrox suck. They are a bunch of ****oles just after our money.

DAMN! why aren't they a little more reasonable and say "sorry, the max is over-ordered and you would be much better off with a reagular G400, should I change your order sir?"

Please tell me I'm wrong. Please please please ¦ |

Please don't let Matrox be an ass... They'r products are too good!

Cheers,
                          Fish.

------------------
                          It's nice to be important, but more important to be nice. - Scooter

Comment

I suggest cancel your orders and get a plain g400 and then put on a cooling fan and clock it back up if you can't wait.
                            New Matrox sales talk Um Ba Um Ba Um Um Um
                            decoded really means we don't know where the **** your card is.
                            God damn the server ate my username

Comment

btw, check this out:

http://home.c2i.net/aka_mecha/win2k/index.html

Cheerio.

Comment

Working...
                              X