Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Matrox shipped the G400 Max to the retail stores yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Matrox shipped the G400 Max to the retail stores yet?

No, nothing in HK and China. 9/9 is a good date. I didnt say what year though

Have they claimed Y2K compliance wish u luck.

Has Matrox shipped the G400 Max to the retail stores yet?

Hi!

Does anyone know if Matrox has shipped the G400 Max to the retail stores yet.

They informed me that the G400 max will be shipped to all the distributors and retailers around Mid August.

I remember that someone mentioned last time that the G400 Max is already selling in Japan. What that true?

Regards,
    Manoj Mahtani
    Northwood 2.26ghz @ 3.0Ghz (air cooled!!)
    Asus P4T533
    512 megs PC 1066 - 32bit (Samsung)
    Matrox Parhelia (Retail)
    Seagate Cheetah 18Gigs 15K RPMs 8megs Cache SCSI (Drive C)
    Maxtor 36Gigs 10K RPMs 8megs Cache SCSI (Drive D)
    Adaptec 29160N SCSI Card
    Aopen 56x CDROM
    TDK 40x 12x 48x CDRW
    SB Audigy Platinum EX
    Creative Inspire 5.1 Digital 5700
    Samsung 22" SyncMaster 1200 NF (Flat Screen CRT Monitor)
    Lian-Li PC 70 Full Tower Case (7 fans in the case)
    Enermax 650W power supply Microsoft Office Keyboard
    Logitech Dual optical mouse
    Microsoft Windows XP
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consoles: Dreamcast, Playstation 2, XBox, Panasonic GameCube (DVD & VCD support)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Yeah, I heard its in stores in Japan and some other countries. but as for retail stores in the US.. don't hold your breath.
      I've been watching online sites for ordering the MAX as they've been bumping their eta date from 7/26 to 8/2 to 8/9 to 8/14. Apparently they also have no clue what is going on, since some of ther stores that I called pretty much said it could be 1 day or 1 month. Good luck.. I just hope the MAX isn't old technology before I get one.

Comment

Well if the only thing different with the Japan version and the amerikan version of the MAX is the manual and filenames/drivernames we only have to hunt down the online stores in Japan and order from there. Simple.

HEH

Comment

I spoke to one of the distributors in Hong Kong and they informed me that the G400 Max will release in Hong Kong in September.

Looks like another delay. This is bad.

Actually, I have preordered from another distributor and they still confirmed that the G400 Max will release this month. It seems Matrox will only ship a few G400 Max to Hong Kong this month. "I hope!"
          Northwood 2.26ghz @ 3.0Ghz (air cooled!!)
          Asus P4T533
          512 megs PC 1066 - 32bit (Samsung)
          Matrox Parhelia (Retail)
          Seagate Cheetah 18Gigs 15K RPMs 8megs Cache SCSI (Drive C)
          Maxtor 36Gigs 10K RPMs 8megs Cache SCSI (Drive D)
          Adaptec 29160N SCSI Card
          Aopen 56x CDROM
          TDK 40x 12x 48x CDRW
          SB Audigy Platinum EX
          Creative Inspire 5.1 Digital 5700
          Samsung 22" SyncMaster 1200 NF (Flat Screen CRT Monitor)
          Lian-Li PC 70 Full Tower Case (7 fans in the case)
          Enermax 650W power supply Microsoft Office Keyboard
          Logitech Dual optical mouse
          Microsoft Windows XP

Consoles: Dreamcast, Playstation 2, XBox, Panasonic GameCube (DVD & VCD support)

Comment

Working...
          X