Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G400 Problems :(

Hello,

So, I have my G400, and it is running but not as well as my G200 did !

Expendable, it won't work in 32 bit mode :P 16 bit looks like a screen door...

Alien vs Preditor is black and white blocks...

Matrox DVD program has a dotted grid pattern appearing

Power DVD will start, but gives an Error after a minute or so.

RR-G PC-VCR remote has a screwed up line in...

I have installed drivers from VGA... I have updated the BIOS... I have played with settings... HELP

Thanks,
    Andrew

AvP: There's a patch for this.

RR-G: You must use PD 5.15 and the new RR-G tools from Matrox' site. The old ones just won't work. Period.

- Slarty

------------------
    It wasn't always like this... I had a real life once. A signature, too. I used to be a guy named Gurm. But that's all gone now. Now, my name is Ash... and I am a slave.
    ------------------------
    Specs? You want specs? Yeah. Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this? This is my boomstick! It's a twelve gauge double barreled Remington, S-Mart's top-of-the-line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop Smart. Shop S-mart. Ya got that?! Now I swear, the next one of you primates, even touches me...

Comment

Expendable in 32bit is do-able.
      Please provide the error message that Expendable gave before it died.

I had several problems with it until I reinstalled the game. I think it has something to do with DualHead. I installed it before playing around with DualHead. After installing it, (not sure if I tried Expendable then), I played with DualHead, and then Expendable refused to work except in 16bit. Later, after more DualHead experiments, it simply couldn't work (it was saying that a BDF or somesuch was missing). Reinstalled the game, and it worked.

PowerDVD: Forget that stuff. Matrox DVD player does a much better job (using the Cinemaster/Divicore/whatever-name-they-have-now decoding engine).

Have patience, and good luck!

JamesA.

------------------
      System Hardware:
      www.cis.ohio-state.edu/~ang/demerzel.html

[This message has been edited by JamesA (edited 08-12-1999).]
      <b>JamesA</b>: Just a <b>Dumbass MURCer</b>

Comment

Working...
      X